The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

I never actually logged the time I spent per day but I remember when ACNH first came out I would play morning til night some days. Probably something like 12-15 hours.

The Sims 4, for probably about... 24 hours? I had snacks nearby, and I straight up took my laptop with me when I had to use the restroom. I think I have over 1000 hours for that game.

If I had to guess it was the first time I played Pokémon X. After loving White 2 version I was very eager to try the next Pokémon game. On launch weekend I played 14 hours a day. My hands still hate me for it.

When I was in like 4th grade I played animal jam for probably like 8 hours at one point.. gosh I was so addicted to that game.
I'll also binge play the zelda games and games like that but usually for only a few hours at most.

i wanna say ten hours..? i completed nier: automata in 30 hours over three days so XD

I would play Minecraft alll day during the summer between 3rd and 4th grade. Played so much I got kicked off my dad's computer every day so he could play Blizzard games **cough cough world of warcraft**.
What a waste of time. But it does bring back soo many memories of the early Minecraft days.

A close second is Club Penguin. The original, even if I do play rewritten a bunch. When I got my hands on the membership, you know I would be on there all day too. Loved it. It's still my favorite game.

Right behind that is Splatoon. Played for about 3-4 hours yesterday, actually.

Damn you guys are hardcore. I think my longest is 10 hours and even then, i really can't do any longer than that now. Even when ACNH came out it was max 4 hours at a time before I took a break.

Probably 16 - 18 hours. Not sure which specific game but I tend to get addicted to a lot of games so this has happened more than once 🙈😅. But for sure, both New Leaf, New Horizons, and probably most Zelda games.

When I first played P5R (Persona 5 Royal), I was immediately hooked and played it for about 14 hours (with breaks in between, ofc). I got really sucked into it. 😅

I start to get motion sickness, drowsiness and/or the feeling when I am about to faint if I sit down and play for too long. This combined with limited time means I have probably only played for 2 hours as my absolute record for max time. Normally I play 15-30 minutes at a time. I have always been on the more causal side of gaming.

I played Breath of the Wild with my guy for a solid 6 hours and I had never done anything like that before lol. I had a great time but I couldn't believe how fast the time went by.

Longest was 10 hours on Persona 5 Royal and Witcher 3. Both are incredibly long games lol - Royal was 118 hours (base game + third semester), while Witcher took 146 hours (base game + both DLCs). My eyes start hurting this point, dunno how people manage 16 o_O

I already posted on this thread about playing a Pokemon game for like 5 hours straight or something, but since ACNH came out I thought I'd update my answer lol.

The longest I've played a game in one sitting now was around 12 hours straight. This of course is when ACNH was released in the Nintendo e store midnight on March 20. I played this game literally all night until noon the next day, took a few breaks to eat, then played until 10pm that night. My eyes hurt so bad but it was so much fun holy crap

How do y'all get into the double digits?!? I already need to take a break around the second hour!

Anyway, I think the longest time I've played in one sitting is three hours playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the day it came out (which at the time of this post, it's the fourth anniversary for both the game and the Nintendo Switch!). I was so pulled into the game, it was almost midnight when I stopped playing. Very recently, I broke that record. I somehow managed to play Gran Turismo 5 for four hours from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. I took a nap for an hour and a half after.

Not exactly sure for how long it was for but I played Splatoon 1 a few times continuously to the point my Gamepad died (it was fully charged when I started). 😅

Last summer, I had a strong urge to work on my New Horizons island and played for about 6 hours straight. I was up until 2 a.m. Sadly that degree of motivation never hit me again and most of my island is a mess. :c

Hard to say.. probably the moment I woke up to the moment I was too tired to keep playing and had to go to bed. Has happened with many games - Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Fallout 3/4

Dragon age inquisition each session consisted of about 8-15hrs for about two months. I was on uni holidays as generally during uni I don’t have any time to really game

Back