Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

For the first half of day one, up until my interrogation of them to the point where I pressured the three reads out of them, they kept making excuses for their activity and it seemed to be a nervous tic type of thing because they were worried about being seen as unactive in a game where people are far less active than they are.

I had a large essay to write and thought I wouldn't be on at all that day. however, I realized that the deadline was next week and as such was able to play. I really should have clarified that a while ago to be perfectly honest.

The three reads they produced on Me, Dolby, and Zendel were really easy to make and didn't offer much new on the three of us that hadn't already been said, which seems like the kind of read to come out of pressure.

Well yes, because they were reads made from pressure. there was plenty of pressure on me and I hadn't finished writing my reads yet so I had to oversimplify to try to get them out there. The interesting thing about this statement is that you say "the kinds of reads that come from pressure" but don't then clarify that it was a Mafia-like reaction, only that I was under pressure which has already been confirmed definitively.

They seem to have calmed down in the second part of the day with the excuse making although it's still here and there, but rather taken an approach of seeming helpful for town in their posts as well as calmness in the face of my consistent suspicion of them, so I think it was the best thing for them to do as mafia given the situation.

I've calmed down on my defense because quite frankly it's a waste of time. as you said in an earlier post, I have failed to contribute this game besides our little back-and-forth interactions. I'm attempting to be more helpful and less defensive because honestly I don't want to die without having contributed anything. I want to get a full set of reads out before EoD because this might be the last night I have.

To be honest, aron, if yo have a blue role, you should claim now. dont make same mistake i did. and no , i dont think you are the doctor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*you

I've noticed Dolby has been lurking pretty much all day, at first I assumed he'd be writing something up, but it's been almost constant now, every time I'm reading the post at least.

Where's Jacob..? At first I assumed he wasn't aware the game had started, but he made that one advertising post right as the game started, not a single word since. I'm growing ever more wary here.

Oath, why the no vote, have you been reading? Still think there's no point D1?

>being scumread for fixating on zendel when everyone else is tunnelling aron

and @Dad, yes, townreading Aron in a situation where everyone else might scumread him probably looks like feeble pocketing, but if you actually go through his posts he really doesn't take long to reply, and that his posts actually aren't that scummy...? Unless I'm not seeing something everyone else is but meh

uh uncc'd = hasn't been counterclaimed

but oh I didn't see him mention that but yeah would make sense

nvm then

OMFG I FORGOT ABOUT TBT
none the less I work 2 jobs on the weekends so I didn't really have access this weekend which isn't normal I really do apologize

1. What is your timezone?
EST

2. How active will you be this game?
As active as I really can, I'm generally not that inactive..... (sorry for the late start here)

3. Preferred pronoun?
he

4. Do you prefer being town or being mafia?
Third party >Mafia > town

5. How do you handle pressure?
idk

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
I can't read anyone well

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
I honestly don't know

8. How many games have you played?
around 25 probably

9. Who would you fear kill N1?
I don't choose the killings as mafia cuz i have no authority :lemon:

SO SORRY

WILL SPEND THIS TIME READING UP THE GAME, GOING BACK TO WORK AT 5 EST AHHHHHHHHH

@Karen, can you address what Daniel has to say in regards to your reason why you are actually voting him?

Well we all know the saying:
A silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby

Anyways home now so I'll be working on my vote now

Where's Jacob..? At first I assumed he wasn't aware the game had started, but he made that one advertising post right as the game started, not a single word since. I'm growing ever more wary here.

OMFG I FORGOT ABOUT TBT
none the less I work 2 jobs on the weekends so I didn't really have access this weekend which isn't normal I really do apologize

SO SORRY

WILL SPEND THIS TIME READING UP THE GAME, GOING BACK TO WORK AT 5 EST AHHHHHHHHH

Either that is really the situation which I want to believe or you were told that you need to post more...

Either that is really the situation which I want to believe or you were told that you need to post more...

a master of the inactive scum method such as myself knows thats not how u do it!!
jk anyways I'm on page 26 rn, put a place vote bc it looks like ill miss the deadline cuz I'm being a photographer at some sweet 16 until way after EoD

To be honest, aron, if yo have a blue role, you should claim now. dont make same mistake i did. and no , i dont think you are the doctor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*you

wait so Aron is claiming doc? he's uncc'd so why y'all fixated on him

So you'll blame someone for tunnelling town? What have you done so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's a joke, unless he gave a rolename

So to clarify, I was just beating my dead horse of a joke some more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

*you

I don't have a blue role. I'm a regular townie. I feel comfortable saying that for some unknown reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So what I'm gonna say about this situation is that if I die tonight, go back to see who put initial pressure on me and study the interactions I had with other players at the start of the game. that, I feel, is your best bet at routing out a maf at the moment.

Back