Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

well i never understood what ppl saw wrong w aron anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i think it'd be funny to lynch dolby d1 i'd be up for it

be careful, you are getting into dangerous territory talking about flavor of role pms

The fact that toads said this here is a bit telling. If Aron was maf and this was a safe claim, then he could/should have warned Aron in the scum chat, but instead he did it here

The fact that toads said this here is a bit telling. If Aron was maf and this was a safe claim, then he could/should have warned Aron in the scum chat, but instead he did it here

If he didn't say it publicly, other people might have went on to do the same thing, warning him publicly also warns everyone else not to do the same thing. Scum or not, I think he'd say it publicly either way.

i dont think we should use what the hosts said to determine anything

1 - they wouldn't wnt us to
2 - a safe claim could theoretically be "(name) the (species)"

although the way aron has been so open about the pm gives me town vibes, it shouldn't be a determinant for anything

I want to comment on this but I'm not sure how much we can talk about PM's as toads mentioned that already, but I feel the fact he said he added "the goron" on weird, if that's not even the name on your PM why add it in? I understand mentioning the NPC part however. I haven't played the game, so I don't know much about the less obvious characters or this character at all, so I might be missing something.

I'm not sure what to make of his claim, he's been one of my strongest scumleans throughout the game, although I'm growing ever more sus of some people (namely Dolby at the moment) as the day goes on.

Its perfectly fine to talk about role PM's from what I know, its like that in usually every game. If not then I think Toads/Panda will probably step in.

I can see how it looks weird at first glance, but there is two things to take into account here:

1. Aron said he hasn't played BoTW, but going under the assumption that he's played another Zelda game (maybe Ocarina) It would make sense that he would have probably seen his rolename as "Yunobo" and see the picture as a goron, thus making him say Yunobo "the goron".

2. This other reason is slightly weaker, but Yunobo plays a key part in one of the main storyline quests within the game.

3. I also have 1 other reason that I think he is town, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say it because it might go against the rules. I asked Toads if I'm allowed to say it though, no response yet.

Also this whole thing has made me more suspicious of Dolby/Amazonevan19 and made me gain a suspicion on Heyden. I feel like there is a minimum of 1 scum in this group. I'll write a post on Evan soon enough, maybe Dolby/Heyden if I have time to spare.

Tbh we should lynch Karen. It seems that she's intentionally avoided saying much or doing anything other than talking about me or asking questions. While being sus of me if fine, the fact that I'm the most sus bc I didn't vote back or joke hard enough is very off

I'm going to ask for a replacement now, I'm trying to force myself to make reads but I'd rather continue napping. I'm not able to put in my 100% atm and I don't think you guys deserve it. Sorry :/

^^EBWOP: Its perfectly fine to talk about role NAMES from what I know.

well i never understood what ppl saw wrong w aron anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i think it'd be funny to lynch dolby d1 i'd be up for it

Why funny? Do you actually think a Dolby lynch is a good idea, and does it have any basis behind it?

Yeah I just pmed panda for a replacement. I'm sure they'd give in more to the game than im doing now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I myself have been using themes with names that don't give alignment (Murder Mystery with randomized names and franchise wars with randomized companies) bc I think lynching for names can be unreliable

1 more thing before I go silent for a bit to work on my Evan case:

Uhhhhh
From the bit i read
Overconfident and tunnely & some don't make any sense & point out things that are unhelpful.
Like wtf why does it matter that oath was playing discord maf
Ppl are allowed to do things outside of the game
Feels really..ehh..

I think that Kit could also be mafia. A lot of people in this game probably don't remember how Kit used to play but I'm getting a lot of vibes from the last game she was scum in. (Scummies game 2016, the original one) Her several posts this game are different to how she has played Day 1 the last several games she has been (notably different than franchise wars) so this has made me kinda suspicious of her as well.

Also, Kit and Evan have both interacted with each other. Both have stated suspicions of each other (well, evan has moreso said he has been sus of her but Kit jokingly said "evan is scum!"). Given Evan's scum meta of bussing his team mates early I could see a Kit/Evan scum team, or at the very least there might be scum between them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I got the okay from Toad to say my 3rd reason for townleaning Aron so here goes.

Earlier at 5:24 PM CST, I saw Aron's profile status say "private messaging". This was nearby the time when I asked him if his role PM stated "Yunobo the Goron" or just "Yunobo". This implies to me that Aron likely had checked his role PM to see if it just said "Yunobo".

Now, there are possible holes in this reason, but I don't know if I want to go much deeper into it at the risk that this does go into rulebreaking territory.

ya i'm voting dolby tbh

What was your reason for tring Bianca?
@Ness, then why'd he post it at :35, 13 minutes later? Toads I feel would provide safeclaims that were relevant to the storyline.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also gonna say that Ness going out and asking that question is highly indicative of him being town

ya i'm voting dolby tbh

I'm heading this way too, I had him on slight scumlean, but first the lurking all day, the the small, empty posts when he comes back, plus the reasoning I mentioned earlier in my reads post. I haven't played a game with him in around a year, but he really isn't coming across the helpful town Dolby I'm familiar with.

I'm also scumreading Aron a whole lot less after everything that's been happening, I'm not sure where I stand, but I don't feel confident lynching him.

I'm heading this way too, I had him on slight scumlean, but first the lurking all day, the the small, empty posts when he comes back, plus the reasoning I mentioned earlier in my reads post. I haven't played a game with him in around a year, but he really isn't coming across the helpful town Dolby I'm familiar with.

I'm also scumreading Aron a whole lot less after everything that's been happening, I'm not sure where I stand, but I don't feel confident lynching him.

I told you all that I was at a cross country meet dammit. Moreover, my posts aren't empty smh

What was your reason for tring Bianca?
@Ness, then why'd he post it at :35, 13 minutes later? Toads I feel would provide safeclaims that were relevant to the storyline.

1. I don't know what you're talking about, he confirmed that his rolename was Yunobo at exactly 5:24 and that is the same time I saw his status say "private messaging".
2. There is a reason why I said the 2nd reason was weaker. How would you know that its a safeclaim? Are you just going to ignore what I've said about Aron?

I do not trust you. Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, what I'm saying is correct and he confirmed his role name was Yunobo at the exact same time as his profile status saying "private messaging".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you tell me why because i'm getting pretty significant scumleans on him rn

I still think Karen has a lot more reasons as to why she's scum so im keeping my vote on her

Dolbs is an okay lynch, mainly bc of the lurking, but I prefer Karen

I told you all that I was at a cross country meet dammit. Moreover, my posts aren't empty smh

Somehow I missed the post where you mentioned that, and you provide substantial reads in that post also so my comment on your posts being empty is actually pretty unjust.

Yeah after that whole bit about aron I am not sure we should go after him either. I will probably switch my vote to Kit or oath. Dolby is rising in my potential scum ranks too though.

Also, I would love to hear Ness's case, he is acting very townlike to me now (after I nulled him earlier for inactivity) but his case could change that. :p

Speaking of ness, he mentioned that kit was joking. I obviously missed that somewhere as I felt he jumped in to the thread with a very unhelpful filler post, then just said I was scum and bolted, never clarifying after I asked him why. Like wtf? Unless there's something I missed (which is quite possible), I don't know how Ness can extrapolate that was a joke from what Kit posted. If so, that could be a Ness/Kit team because they might have talked about that on the quicktopic.

Ness: "Jump in the thread and say Evan is scum, I'll say you were joking later"
Kit: "Okeydokey"

Like idk why they would do that, except as reverse psychology maybe? But possible all the same.

1. I don't know what you're talking about, he confirmed that his rolename was Yunobo at exactly 5:24 and that is the same time I saw his status say "private messaging".
2. There is a reason why I said the 2nd reason was weaker. How would you know that its a safeclaim? Are you just going to ignore what I've said about Aron?

I do not trust you. Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, what I'm saying is correct and he confirmed his role name was Yunobo at the exact same time as his profile status saying "private messaging".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you tell me why because i'm getting pretty significant scumleans on him rn

Ok, I misread which question you asked. I kinda skimmed your post and thought that you refering to when Dad questioned him (at 2:35 PST is when he claimed, also wasn't really paying attention to the time zones) rather than you questioning him about it's specific phrasing, my bad there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think Karen has a lot more reasons as to why she's scum so im keeping my vote on her

Dolbs is an okay lynch, mainly bc of the lurking, but I prefer Karen

Are you still replacing out?

Back