Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Fleshy said:
Also, you didn't ask why I'm a little sus of you
That's exactly what I was gonna ask when I reread the post.
But I was sorta assuming that maybe you thought I was sus because I jumped straight into the game, and I was accusing others. Plus, you said that you were ever so slightly sus of me, so that didn't worry me that much.

could you please, please explain to us why you wanted to vote Fleshy and why you did that experiment?

I kinda already did, I just took a shot in the dark on someone no one was really sus about and wanted to see what happened lmao. Dolby seems to have had a more defensive reaction on it than fleshy did tho saying "why the hell would you vote fleshy" :thinking:

Chick is on the town side for me as while it took a while for them to pop up, they did and they came into the game rather strong

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Karen= Coasting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I do agree that zendel is scummy but I don't like joining wagons so I'll have to look into the less talked about players first when I get home from some stuff today

Also Karen= Coasting?
Okay then, I understand your point now.
In my opinion, Daniel = fat lazy town
Well, maybe Karen's coasting. She didn't say anything about her being busy, or did she?
I'm also not really sure of Tina, either.
She hasn't said ANYTHING in the game and I am gonna see what's up with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I just said was stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait no..
Sorry, I just got my names confused with each other

bro just because I've been sleeping for 7 hours doesn't mean I'm coasting geezus what's with y'all and activity smh

and yes in case u don't know it's my first week in college and everything is hectic af so give me room to breathe holy crap I'll read the thread more in depth when I get time to today

Going to put out some quick reads that summarise my main thoughts so far. I hate having so many of my reads null / not strong, I just find it hard early on with so many people hardly posting. Trying to keep these summarised and relatively short as not to take up a whole page.

X - Null, Slight Town, Strong Town, Sus, Scum Lean, Strong Scum

biancasbotique - Although I do find the fact she mentioned that she's going to put effort into not acting how she acts when she is scum odd. Surely if you're town, you wouldn't be acting how you act as scum, and therefore wouldn't have to think about it. That being said, nothing else stands out to me as scummy, she's calm and putting in effort.

Dolby - I've always found Dolby hard to read, and this game is no exception to that. He jumped right into the game throwing around FoS at Kermit, reasoning of which seemed weak in my opinion. He mentioned thinking that Kermit could be scum more than once, and how he though a Kermit/Evan scum team was likely, before completely dropping it out of the blue and turning to Aron/Zendel very quickly, what happened to your thoughts on Karen? Talk about questioning Evan for his "turnaround". He was very quick to act shocked when Daniel mentioned me, which sticks out to me, but if he were scum, I don't see why he would react like that. Almost everything else he has said seems to have basis behind it, even if it is a little all over the place, and his annoyance at the lack of inactivity strikes me as town really wanting to put in the effort, but overall I'm unsure and need to pay more attention to his next posts.

amazonevan19 - Having meta as the basis for my reads probably isn't the best idea, but Evan is acting exactly as I know town him to act. He over-explains, questions, and is overall strong. I mentioned how him and Zendel made posts phrased very similar and his response hit me as town.

Zendel - In all honestly I'm confused by Zendel this game. The main difference I've noticed from his previous game as scum is that he seems worn down, as if he is town who is genuinely tired of being scumread regardless of what he does. Or possibly maf who is tired of being maf? I don't know, there's a lot that doesn't sit well with me but overall I feel like he's being over-read a bit too much in this game, for very little thing, which I'm sure, in all fairness would wear most people down. The more I read into it, the less I see him as scummy and more so rightfully annoyed.

Chick - Chick was town in the last game I played and she was completely different to how she is now. It might just be a change due to the criticism aimed at her for her play in the last game? However, she seems way more calm, and is putting way more effort into the game this time, considering she got read as scum for her play in the last game, maybe she is being coached on how to not be read the same in this game? I'm also not sure what to make of her reads, most of them are null and she contradicts herself in almost all of them, she doesn't seem to be too sure on anything and is instead just making reads that come across safe. Her town play, as far as I know it, is very back-seat, defensive and passive-aggressive, and I've seen none of that in this game. She even mentioned how, as town, she reacts badly to anybody who is sus of her, yet she completely failed to mention my suspicions of her and said it didn't even bother her.

Damniel - As I mentioned, I see Daniel as town right now, there's nothing too strong there but his lack of overall attention to the game reads as town to me, I believe he'd pay more attention as scum. However, he has been reaction testing with posts like "glow could be scum hmm" and indicating that he'd vote me. As well as calling people out for inactivity among other things, showing he is putting enough attention in to be noticing things that are happening. The constant questioning of everything and asking people questions comes across as something town would do also.

Dad - Very helpful town. However, I know he is a very experienced player, so I'm trying not to overlook his probable ability to appear helpful town leader regardless of opinion.

Heyden, Aronthaer - I feel like there may be scum between these two, not both, but I'm unsure which way. I find Heyden's overall behavior odd his "fixation", yes I'll call it a fixation also, on Zendel odd, it began very early on and he seems so set about it "Zendel is scum guys", I don't know if it's because he seems as a likely lynch candidate right now. As well as Aron's overall scummy behavior (odd comments, weak reads, deflective), he also seems to be coming across very cold and collected (minus one comment), to the point that he's trying very hard not to allow emotions to be indicative of his alignment.

glow, Kit, xCleb, Kermittea

Tina, Ness, oath2order, Jacob - It isn't unusual for at least one member of the scum team to keep it on a down-low D1, that way they can coach their scumbuds, and distance themselves from their more outspoken scumbuds if there is a fallout. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one scum is hiding, lurking, being very quiet, or just flat out completely inactive.

fleshy i don't know you and so I'm sure you don't know me either but either way the fact you have me as strong Town is very very very strange unless you're pivoting all your reads from Dolby

fleshy i don't know you and so I'm sure you don't know me either but either way the fact you have me as strong Town is very very very strange unless you're pivoting all your reads from Dolby

I have you as slight town, because you're coming across town to me. I don't understand your focus on "knowing" people, you vote Dan as you "know" him and don't want to post your reads on those you don't know. Yes I don't know you, but based on what I have seen previously and what I see now, you seem to be town, I don't see there being so many jokes as maf, maybe, but I don't see it. You're slight town, not strong town for a reason - It's early on in the game, I don't know your meta very well, and this can change.

HI. SORRY. I thought this game was starting on the night of the 8th, not the 7th.

I didn't expect to log in to over 30 pages of posts and I honestly cannot read through that and respond in the time I have. I need to go out at 6pm (it's 4pm now) and I need to prioritise getting out MK8 & Cooking tickets with what little free time I have around food/getting ready. I'll try read up on phone and check in when I get home tonight (anytime 11pm-1am GMT).

Sorry for being a dumbo.

Just woke up, reading what I missed

btw where has Zendel found holes in people's posts?

wait I'm confused, I was referring to my read of fleshy. I was saying fleshy was finding holes in posts and I thought dolby was talking about fleshy too. :confused:

@ Fleshy

Why do you have slight town leans on Cleb and Kit?

I'm still working on my reads list btw.

@ Fleshy

Why do you have slight town leans on Cleb and Kit?

I'm still working on my reads list btw.

(I'm out and on mobile right now so apologies for any mishaps.)

I'm not very familiar with either of them, but they both (even if very little) seem to be contributing in a town manner, especially Cleb from posts like this one;

Getting mad at early game **** posts is not indicative of alignment in any way. Either you are part of that group and join in on it, or you're not and it makes you mad....It's a completely separate issue that shouldn't even be addressed IMO.

Though, something I do want to address (and I'm going to look hypocritical for it but oh well) is Zendel's defensiveness when it's brought up...

Chopped it up a little as it was a long post, but there seems to be thought put into this, he's bringing up somewhat original points, nothing seems scummy to me, but he's done more to be left on null in my opinion.

The same goes for Kit, although I don't agree with his posts (reads on Dad) they do seem to have some train of original thought in them, even if they are short and lacking in substance, just doesn't seem scummy to me.

However, they're both very weak town reads at the moment, and I'd like to hear more from the both of them before I can provide actual reads.

(I'm out and on mobile right now so apologies for any mishaps.)

I'm not very familiar with either of them, but they both (even if very little) seem to be contributing in a town manner, especially Cleb from posts like this one;

Chopped it up a little as it was a long post, but there seems to be thought put into this, he's bringing up somewhat original points, nothing seems scummy to me, but he's done more to be left on null in my opinion.

The same goes for Kit, although I don't agree with his posts (reads on Dad) they do seem to have some train of original thought in them, even if they are short and lacking in substance, just doesn't seem scummy to me.

However, they're both very weak town reads at the moment, and I'd like to hear more from the both of them before I can provide actual reads.

What are your thoughts on Kit's coasting then?

deciding if i like zendels AtE is hard to say, but i actually have a feeling he's just town tbh

i find it'd be sort of cheap to call everyone who susses you trash as mafia, it's a bit too vitriolic and likely is more of an emotional reaction than an alignment tell. being frustrated with being sussed isn't really useful though so uh

does anyone know if he's been like that as mafia?

And the fact that Kit's "train of original thought" doesn't have fully developed points doesn't scream lack of effort or no interest in helping town to you?

Wait is Kit a he or she? I thought they were a she.

- - - Post Merge - - -

deciding if i like zendels AtE is hard to say, but i actually have a feeling he's just town tbh

i find it'd be sort of cheap to call everyone who susses you trash as mafia, it's a bit too vitriolic and likely is more of an emotional reaction than an alignment tell. being frustrated with being sussed isn't really useful though so uh

does anyone know if he's been like that as mafia?

That's not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying their reasoning so far is trash. Not their capability in mafia.

I'm annoyed with being read as scum no matter I do for some of the silliest and exaggerated things you can scum read me for, I've said that if people read me as scum for valid reasons and pressure me for it I will be completely rational and listen to them.

Hey I was gone all day yesterday for a football game and I'm prob gonna be gone again. I might have to replace out but for the time being we'll see. I'll try getting thoughts up later today.

And the fact that Kit's "train of original thought" doesn't have fully developed points doesn't scream lack of effort or no interest in helping town to you?

I guess it does, but it's hard because they're putting more effort in than others (oath for example) if everyone else was putting in full effort and they weren't, then yes. Again, admittedly my read is weak, I'm comparing them to others in the game, and I need to see more from them. The coasting doesn't sit well with me, but again, quite a few people have been coasting and lurking.

Back