Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Why the hell would you vote Fleshy? But anyway, I mentioned the impossibility of Aron/Dad because I really think that if Zendal is town he's off his rocker with that. Don't rlly remember mentioning others. Considering retracting my tr on Heyden simply for his ****posting

Is there a reason why I shouldn't vote for fleshy

@heyden, he hasn't done anything scummy yet unless you want me to focus on what fleshy was saying about Evan/Zendel.

While you, you posted twice about Zendel, and you even voted for him. Are you trying to bait him or something? Reaction test?
So you're null on him, not surprising.

Well yeah I tried to reaction test him but he (and everyone) didn't really acknowledge it so idk, I must be invisible or something

He's not really inexperienced tho

I'm pretty sure he hasn't payed for about a year, moreover, I really don't think he'd mention that "two people having a conversation" thing (with regards to similar phrasing in Zendal and Evan's posts) as mafia

Also smh chick has literally been on discord this whole day

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure he hasn't payed for about a year, moreover, I really don't think he'd mention that "two people having a conversation" thing (with regards to similar phrasing in Zendal and Evan's posts) as mafia

Nah he's already played a couple of game recently, and why wouldn't he mention it?

I don't see why he wouldn't mention me and Zendel as maf. I have been slightly townleaning him for his inquisitiveness and finding holes in people's posts, and he's certainly far from a good lynch candidate imo. Both Dolby and Daniel's reasoning seem rather shallow here

Hey, I gotta head to bed, it's late. will start on some more reads tomorrow and hopefully get my opinions on most or all of the players left alive out by EoD. peace

Uhhhhh
From the bit i read
Overconfident and tunnely & some don't make any sense & point out things that are unhelpful.
Like wtf why does it matter that oath was playing discord maf
Ppl are allowed to do things outside of the game
Feels really..ehh..

Chalk it up to me being overconfident in saying this, but I think I've been pretty helpful for what I've posted. The interactions my questioning of Evan, Dolby, and Aron have produced some alignments that can be read into for the rest of the game. I stand by my first impression and subsequent reactionary reads I got from Aron and I'm sticking to it, but I'm not ignoring other players either even though I've voted so tunneling won't be an easy accusation to try and convince people of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When it comes to a vote you need to be able to provide us with a reason why we should vote for Fleshy. For right now you're just generating confusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In regards to the coincidence of Zen and Evan having the same wording in their posts where they were hesitant about me because I was trying to get on their 'good side' or in their 'good book'? Why wouldn't they bring something like that up as mafia? It seems like a good opportunity to A) generate confusion or B) lead town to thinking that two townies are scum because of a wording slip that they caught onto, especially if they'd reacted badly to Fleshy catching it. This seems like a weird possibility for you to dismiss Dolby.

In the event it has more to do with them being inexperienced, I thought it was a decent catch, and it's not like they just went and ran with it if they are town, so it's either A) in the mafia scenario or they're town just pointing something out that they think deserves looking into.

I don't see why he wouldn't mention me and Zendel as maf. I have been slightly townleaning him for his inquisitiveness and finding holes in people's posts, and he's certainly far from a good lynch candidate imo. Both Dolby and Daniel's reasoning seem rather shallow here

btw where has Zendel found holes in people's posts?

Hey, I gotta head to bed, it's late. will start on some more reads tomorrow and hopefully get my opinions on most or all of the players left alive out by EoD. peace
left alive by EoD??? that's some awkward wording

Guys, sorry for my inactivity, I had work and straight after, had to attend a meeting and a funeral. But I'm trying my best to keep up and collect information.
My thoughts on everybody so far.
Dolby ? looking at all the chat, it seems that he was quick to point out some scuminess in everybody early in the game. This could be a Scum tactic, so that you could keep the blame on everybody earlier, so that none of the blame comes to anybody further in the game.
Daniel ? He's voting for Fleshy without an exact reason, doesn't make sense. I'm not blaming him for not answering the RQ's, but I feel like it's more a situation like when a baby is fighting over a toy. He says the most and only important question there is the Timezone, but he doesn't even care to answer that one question himself. Not going to be town or scum leaning him yet, because I feel that it's a silly reason to call somebody scum over RQ's. But at the moment, he remains quiet calm.
Aronthaer ? seems to give good evidence and backs things up easily. Is defensive, though they are showing good acts of a town, but could also be a sneaky scum.
Zendel ? in his previous games, he has been a good actor as scum but I'm not sure about this game. He feels dodgy because when he asked to stop the jokes, and it feels like he is in a rush to get the game going, which could potentially be a Scum act or might be a Townie act as well.
xCleb ? it seems that he treats the game pretty seriously and is very much of an 'attacker' when it comes to scummy acts being mentioned. But when he was sussing Zendel, I felt that he wanted to just sus anybody in his way. When he realised his mistake, he quickly backed away from it.
Dad ? looks to me like he is a joker, he does jokes but then they turn really serious and he just defends them off calmly without showing off a scummy act. This could be a Scum tactic, because from what I've heard, Dad is an experienced player, though he uses logic and sense into his posts and makes good points.
Bianca ? I feel like Epona is a safe claim, it's a common character that almost everybody would know, even if they didn't play Zelda. not to mention that Epona is an exclusive character in AC But if she claims that it's a horse and she's joking when everybody's sussing her, I feel like that's an obvious excuse not to get sussed. I'm gonna put this aside, but I'm leaving it as evidence. Her language was confusing, she may have learnt things from last game. But I feel like she's joking like that just to fit in. She's claiming me as godfather, just because she didn't hear from me, and I don't think that excuse is bold enough to confirm or even think that I am Godfather. Her messages are short, brief, and doesn't really give me much more to say, but I think she could be maf, but we have to just see for now.

Extra Note: Daniel, I've been on Discord through my phone because I had to go places and I don't wanna write a big post on phone because it usually takes a very long time compared to computer, and I've been having issues where my messages keep deleting themselves for no reasons on the forum.

Right so I'm being called lazy by Bianca, read my previous games please.

And I'm being scum read/sussed which I really don't care about.

@ Chick

I didn't "ask to stop the jokes" at all.

Honestly this is so easy for mafia at this point to jump on the bandwagon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After some thought I feel better about Dad, I suppose the feeling I had yesterday was because I saw his posts as supportive of me which never makes me feel good. It's a sneaky tactic by scum that always works on me (being nice to me, lol) and his posts weren't really defending me but rather "I think this, I think that" about me. :/

Right so I'm being called lazy by Bianca, read my previous games please.

And I'm being scum read/sussed which I really don't care about.

@ Chick

I didn't "ask to stop the jokes" at all.

Honestly this is so easy for mafia at this point to jump on the bandwagon.

I'm not sure if you referred to me as the one jumping on the bandwagon, because I have my own different opinions.
Maybe I should've reworded that, but "Why are we all saying jokes too early in the game?" is sorta an indicication that you were saying "We shouldn't say too many jokes at present", and that basically means "Stop putting jokes in". I feel like I'm talking Dumb-Dumb language right now.

Btw, I think maybe we should VM Tina to get into the game, because maybe she has forgotten about this since the fair has been coming into the way a lot. Or maybe she's just busy on the Scum Chat.

I'm not sure if you referred to me as the one jumping on the bandwagon, because I have my own different opinions.
Maybe I should've reworded that, but "Why are we all saying jokes too early in the game?" is sorta an indicication that you were saying "We shouldn't say too many jokes at present", and that basically means "Stop putting jokes in". I feel like I'm talking Dumb-Dumb language right now.

Btw, I think maybe we should VM Tina to get into the game, because maybe she has forgotten about this since the fair has been coming into the way a lot. Or maybe she's just busy on the Scum Chat.

Why are people being so jokey this game and this early too btw?
Is what I said.

Can people stop paraphrasing me.

I asked that question because to my knowledge people made jokes later in games more so than the beginning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why the hell would you vote Fleshy? But anyway, I mentioned the impossibility of Aron/Dad because I really think that if Zendal is town he's off his rocker with that. Don't rlly remember mentioning others. Considering retracting my tr on Heyden simply for his ****posting

Did you ever think about the fact that I said the two points I'm made against Dad were weak and I was trying to figure out why I felt uncomfortable with him? I thought of the possibilities because of my gut feeling, like I have done in the past.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yes, I was VERY much SO going crackers, silly goose I am. :blush:

lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Dolby

How do you feel about Dad right now?

I'm asking because you read him like a book in Mystic messenger.

Last game was long ago, I'm tryin' to get back in the swing of things.

D1 debate seems to be a lot of meta-analysis based on how people have previously acted on D1 of past games, none of which I've played in.

That's not what D1 has been though. In part it's meta-analysis, but not solely. I haven't played many games lately, or any games at all with many people in this game, but I still have at least something to comment on. You must be
reading the thread? There's nothing at all to comment on?

nothing stands out to me this far i needa wait and see more

i have thoughts but nothing coherent or substantial enough yet until i see more and also i stand by my assessment of dan both in the meme world and actual world

There has been lots of discussion, you have nothing worth mentioning?

i would rather stick by a read of someone that i know i can read than attempt a half assed read of someone that i am not familiar woh at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

with at all*

Rather than put any effort in? Everyone has people that they're more familiar with than others, there's no point just focusing on the people you know.

You could use this reasoning for pretty much anybody at this point. You seem to have been very lazy throughout this game and it continues, do you actually have a reason as to why you'd probably vote me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In regards to the coincidence of Zen and Evan having the same wording in their posts where they were hesitant about me because I was trying to get on their 'good side' or in their 'good book'? Why wouldn't they bring something like that up as mafia? It seems like a good opportunity to A) generate confusion or B) lead town to thinking that two townies are scum because of a wording slip that they caught onto, especially if they'd reacted badly to Fleshy catching it. This seems like a weird possibility for you to dismiss Dolby.

In the event it has more to do with them being inexperienced, I thought it was a decent catch, and it's not like they just went and ran with it if they are town, so it's either A) in the mafia scenario or they're town just pointing something out that they think deserves looking into.

My intention certainly wasn't to generate confusion, I've never see posts quite like that, where very very similar phrasing had been used, and it struck me as two people separately recalling a conversation they'd had. After their reactions though, I have it down to simple coincidence.

Back