• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Katie Thread

Katie is visiting with me today. Will some nice person let me bring her to your town, please? Thank you!

Katie is visiting with me today. Will some nice person let me bring her to your town, please? Thank you!

I can take her. Since I already got her yesterday, she will lose her ticket and be unable to board the train in your town. She will tell you in her letter that she got on the next train so you still receive your items.

I can take her. Since I already got her yesterday, she will lose her ticket and be unable to board the train in your town. She will tell you in her letter that she got on the next train so you still receive your items.

You were right! She did drop her ticket. I've never had that happen with her before so thank you for letting me see that. Thank you for your help!

Opening my gate in a few seconds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry but I can't stay on any longer. You'll have to find someone else.

Back