• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Katie Thread

Urgent Katie

Hey, Katie is in my town and I need to get rid of her ASAP! Like in the next hour or so! Is anyone able to help me out??? Just message me or even reply on this thread, I just need anyone to help here!

Last edited:
Sorry for ask... But who is katie???

katie is a cat that can randomly show up in your town, and your goal is to help her travel to a different town. if you're successful, she will mail you exclusive items that you can only get through helping her!

i'm looking to take katie if anyone has her!

katie is a cat that can randomly show up in your town, and your goal is to help her travel to a different town. if you're successful, she will mail you exclusive items that you can only get through helping her!

i'm looking to take katie if anyone has her!

Ty for your time, i don't need say that i am reaaally rookie in this game

Got the Katie-ster! Would be much appreciated if someone could take her before I go to sleep here in 10 minutes.

It's October 20th, 10:26AM where I am and I didn't realize it at first but I have Katie. Please PM me if you'd like her in your town thanks!

Back