• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is there going to be a rule against discussing drama from one thread on other threads? I remember that the Miscellaneous Group (a thread group from the Basement) got closed down because of this, even when it’s not stated in the rules not to discuss drama from one thread onto others. But after seeing several threads about the same controversy or discussing this controversy created within the last 24 hours, I can see why this is a big deal and why the Miscellaneous Group was closed down.

Without knowing the context, I'd say just report the posts if you feel they are inappropriate and we will take a look.

Seems that after the site update, some forum posts I've made recently (between February 22nd and April 3rd) aren't visible under my "Your Content" tab. Is this a known issue?

Is there a ping method for all subscribers of a thread? Something that would notify people interested in announcements?

I'm noticing more and more a lot of my posts I've made did not get copied over from TBT 2.0 . Are you still working on this or are they lost forever?

I'm noticing more and more a lot of my posts I've made did not get copied over from TBT 2.0 . Are you still working on this or are they lost forever?
Could you make a Contact the Staff thread with specific examples? I don't think I've seen many people report this yet. It's also possible that the posts did get copied, but the search didn't index them.

Ever since the switch to 3.0 signatures don’t show for me anymore.
I checked my settings and the option to show them is selected, so I’m not sure where to look next. Pointers appreciated—I’m sure it’s something obvious I’m just missing ;ェ;

Ever since the switch to 3.0 signatures don’t show for me anymore.
I checked my settings and the option to show them is selected, so I’m not sure where to look next. Pointers appreciated—I’m sure it’s something obvious I’m just missing ;ェ;
Are you using mobile exclusively?

Y...es?? Maybe? I honestly haven’t logged in from my PC in a while, so I’m not sure. Are sigs exclusive to desktop?
I don't know the official answer, but I only see sigs on desktop/laptop version! Post box sizes are formatted differently on mobile, so I'm assuming it would distort signatures, and they turned it off completely

Reactions: Fey
I don't know the official answer, but I only see sigs on desktop/laptop version! Post box sizes are formatted differently on mobile, so I'm assuming it would distort signatures, and they turned it off completely

Yeah, I can definitely see that being the reason. I just assumed there was something wrong in my settings without even checking on my computer first.

Thanks for responding!

Omg no I use mobile like 99% of the time, I don't like dragging out my laptop ;_;

Well damn I guess signatures are useless for me now. I really hope this is being worked on cause that would genuinely SUCK if signature no longer showed up on mobile.

Another thing to add to 'I don't like the way the new site functions on mobile'.

will we get night theme back..like with the dark sky instead of the light blue theme the forum has rn.. idk why but i liked the darker one better

Keep getting server error when updating my avatar. This a known issue? I've tried on mobile and desktop now!
Sorry if this isn't the right place...!

now resolved!

Last edited:
Is it possible to change the color of linked text in the new 3.0 update? I keep trying to change the colors of my links in my signature, but i can't :(

Will we get some forum bells for the time since the system has been down? I’ve made a ton of posts and trades and feel like I missed out on a chunk of TBT.

Is it possible to change the color of linked text in the new 3.0 update? I keep trying to change the colors of my links in my signature, but i can't :(
make sure the colour code is inside the link bb code

this:

HTML:
[URL='https://animalcrossingworld.com/'][COLOR=#eb4034]link[/COLOR][/URL]

will get your this:

link

make sure the colour code is inside the link bb code

this:

HTML:
[URL='https://animalcrossingworld.com/'][COLOR=#eb4034]link[/COLOR][/URL]

will get your this:

link
Thank you! The new forum hotbar for posting doesn't give bb codes or anything for color, it just changes it, so I think that's where I went wrong. Thank you!

Animated profile pictures seem to get rejected by the website now. On the previous version of the website I of course purchased GIF pictures. When will this feature return?

Back