• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I think there's too many collectibles as it is xD

I always had this thing about "collecting" stuff... whats the point in collecting them/it if you can't complete the collection aha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look, it already happened XD

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 19.46.33.jpg

Lol possible collectible as avatar? nice :p

Still think like mokollectible or xmas is a good idea haha

Also as long as people actually don't upload old collectible images as it I guess. Like we obviously know the description and coding for it but it'd look weird with ten pretend-white feather x)

I think the 10 display quantity should be upped :)
I have a bunch, but because so many go together, it's tough to know what to display :/

I have a question, are infinite fruit baskets allowed to be sold on this forum? I've seen plenty being asked for in the TBT market A LOT, but i'm pretty sure it's obtained via hacks.

I have a question, are infinite fruit baskets allowed to be sold on this forum? I've seen plenty being asked for in the TBT market A LOT, but i'm pretty sure it's obtained via hacks.

They are hacked so they are not allowed.

Last edited:
What forums do not give you any TBT for posting? I know re-tail and TBT marketplace don't, but anywhere else? I can't seem to find a list of which do and which don't.

What forums do not give you any TBT for posting? I know re-tail and TBT marketplace don't, but anywhere else? I can't seem to find a list of which do and which don't.

I think the basement is the only place where it doesn't give you TBT. I might not be correct though.

i've also always wondered if the tbt is earned at different rates on different board posts? (like more for a post on the gaming discussion threads perhaps, than on the basement threads?)

I think how much tbt you get is by the length/quality of your post, not really where you are posting(where you get tbt that is)

i've also always wondered if the tbt is earned at different rates on different board posts? (like more for a post on the gaming discussion threads perhaps, than on the basement threads?)

I think how much tbt you get is by the length/quality of your post, not really where you are posting(where you get tbt that is)

yGLAIz9.png

Back