• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

On that note, if BTB is "Bell Tree Bells", what does TBT stand for and how exactly did it become a thing?

TBT= The Bell Tree.

BTB= Bell Tree Bells.

Some people started using TBTF to add in the "Forums" bit but TBT has been in use since we were on our old site, and back then the banner and url only had "The Bell Tree" in it.

Not that any of it really matters, but still.

On that note, if BTB is "Bell Tree Bells", what does TBT stand for and how exactly did it become a thing?

I believe that people use the site's initials to describe a currency. It's the internet, people have been abbreviating a lot of words, and are doing it even further.

I think TBT is the same thing, but it's just the letters switched. I don't know what it stands for, though. Maybe just The Bell Tree. I'm pretty sure BTB is the right abbreviation.

TBT= The Bell Tree.

BTB= Bell Tree Bells.

Some people started using TBTF to add in the "Forums" bit but TBT has been in use since we were on our old site, and back then the banner and url only had "The Bell Tree" in it.

Not that any of it really matters, but still.

I believe that people use the site's initials to describe a currency. It's the internet, people have been abbreviating a lot of words, and are doing it even further.

I figured it just meant The Bell Tree but I was always curious since it's not technically the right abbreviation and yet more people seem to use it (as far as I've seen).

This was very interesting. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
QUESTIONS:
1. Can you add the Sages to the Site Leaders?
2. What is the squareroot of Pi?

QUESTIONS:
1. Can you add the Sages to the Site Leaders?

No. The site leaders section is for members to have an easily accessible way to contact individual staff members to help with probelms. Sages can't help with site related problems and it would just confuse members if they were in there and make the sages inboxes full of stuff they don't want to see.

Yesterday I tried to post a shop thread in Re-Tail, and it said it had to be approved by a moderator, but it hasn't shown up yet. Does that mean it wasn't approved? Is there any way I can find out what I did wrong so that I can improve on the thread the next time?

Yesterday I tried to post a shop thread in Re-Tail, and it said it had to be approved by a moderator, but it hasn't shown up yet. Does that mean it wasn't approved? Is there any way I can find out what I did wrong so that I can improve on the thread the next time?

I never heard of that. When did they start doing this?

I never heard of that. When did they start doing this?

I don't know. I tried posting it last night. Do you think it would be worth it to try posting again and see if it happens a second time? I'm very hesitant to do that in case it ends up with me having two threads.

What would i do if I sent an item ( or someone sent an item, probably forek ) but I didn't mean to send it? Because " i gave " the pink feather that i got from 2013 tbt fair to Justin. I'm telling you it was probs forek i only recently remembered i had a pink feather when i saw the visitors message on justins profile. LOL that meanie forek

What would i do if I sent an item ( or someone sent an item, probably forek ) but I didn't mean to send it? Because " i gave " the pink feather that i got from 2013 tbt fair to Justin. I'm telling you it was probs forek i only recently remembered i had a pink feather when i saw the visitors message on justins profile. LOL that meanie forek

Click on the Shop tab and choose Booker's Corrections. :)

I saw you already had that Collectible Correction collectible before you posted in here.
Just configure that collectible in your inventory and you'll be able to fill out some info about the collectible that you wrongly sent, the person you sent it to, and so on.
Booker, or rather a staff member, will get back to you in due time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is btb? Is it just another name for in-game bells or...?

BTB means Bell Tree Bells.
They call it that instead of TBT Bells because they like to be edgy!!

What are those little icons that are next to wifi ratings? Why are some bright and others not?

Last edited:
is it me or it the site being a wee bit glitchy lately?

for the past few days I've noticed some glitches happening when we write comments, sometimes I write a comment and when I post it it disappears but I find my name as the last poster?? sometimes I make a comment and the site for some reason thinks I'm editing an older post and I tried to get around it but just gave up and waited for another person to make a new post first. oh and there's a double posting glitch that happened to me a few moments ago and maybe 2 days ago it happened to another person.

hopefully these things will get fixed soon, thank you :)

for the past few days I've noticed some glitches happening when we write comments, sometimes I write a comment and when I post it it disappears but I find my name as the last poster?? sometimes I make a comment and the site for some reason thinks I'm editing an older post and I tried to get around it but just gave up and waited for another person to make a new post first. oh and there's a double posting glitch that happened to me a few moments ago and maybe 2 days ago it happened to another person.

Glitches like that always happen. This is what you get when you have a busy forum with limited bandwidth. It's usually the lags that cause the glitches.

Last edited:

Busy forums and crowded areas.

Quick question:

The Museum forum board says it's for anything made by you, whether it's art or writing or music or whatever.

The Museum Shop only mentions art / graphics.

Could I post a writing shop in the Museum Shop board? If not, is there somewhere else I could post the shop?

Quick question:

The Museum forum board says it's for anything made by you, whether it's art or writing or music or whatever.

The Museum Shop only mentions art / graphics.

Could I post a writing shop in the Museum Shop board? If not, is there somewhere else I could post the shop?

I'm sure it's just a slight oversight with how busy the staff is now with apps and collectibles and a lowered staff count in general, plus it being mid summer so they are off doing things. I would post it in the museum shop.

Last edited:
Back