• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

do you report if someone made a second account? If so, i have proof!

yes, you do.

also, are birthstones retiring after december? dying for january but i think i heard that we arent getting them anymore after this year.

What happens if there are bugs found on this site? No, not the creepy-crawly bugs, the technical bugs. How do we report them?

What happens if there are bugs found on this site? No, not the creepy-crawly bugs, the technical bugs. How do we report them?
You can let us know about them in this thread so we can take a quick look and see what the problem is :)

how do you request sticky?

Report the first post in the thread you wish to be stickied with your request and the staff will discuss whether or not to sticky. Remember it it only a request and a thread may not be stickied.

Can we please have a thread in the basement for posting info for our instagrams?

Can we please have a thread in the basement for posting info for our instagrams?

No, but you may post your info in your signature if you wish or PM your friends the info. If you choose to put the info in your signature just be sure to follow the signature rules :)

how do you request sticky?

Report the post. We'll decide if it's stick-worthy or not.

Just shoot an admin a pm. Justin is at disney right now, so I'd leave him be.

yes, you do.

also, are birthstones retiring after december? dying for january but i think i heard that we arent getting them anymore after this year.

No idea about any kind of shop items. Mods don't handle them.

do you report if someone made a second account? If so, i have proof!

Pm proof to a mod, or report said proof.

If they've sent PMs you could report those, otherwise I guess just PM the Mods a link to the profile along with why you're PMing them.

This, basically.

And I realized Kaiaa responded to half of them I did.

Thanks Kaiaa. Thanks a lot >:|

Oh okay. Cause I got two bugs actually. I had three, but I forgot the third one.

AtlXkt9.png

See the red box? Whenever I press any buttons, it twitches by opening a new popup box (for font, font size, font color, list, link, email, image, video); even in Advanced, it actually does it again. Say I press the bold button, it makes another " [-/B]" (Added the - to stop from bolding.

I like to subscribe to some threads so I can keep track of; my threads, cycling threads, art threads, etc. I put them in different categories/folders so my subscription list won't be messy. Some subscriptions from different folders goes to the "Subscription" folder whenever I post AFTER the thread has been subscribed to their specific folders. I have two threads in that folder because I don't feel like it. The occurrence is random.
M9Tv7WY.png

EDIT: If you want, I can show a video on bug 1, I don't know about bug 2, since its random...

Last edited:
Don't bother him, or he'll draw you as a disney character from hell.

whoops! lel wrong thread, oh my gosh.

Last edited:
What is with people saying that text options such as colors don't work on mobile? I post a lot from my ipad and I can use them just fine.

Color options will work regardless of what you are using if you type out the code for it.

[color=blue]So if you type out the code it will still work.[/color]
So if you type out the code it will still work.

Yeah that's what I thought. I guess people just don't know the codes. The buttons that put in the codes automatically work for me. Maybe those are what don't work for others.

Oh okay. Cause I got two bugs actually. I had three, but I forgot the third one.

AtlXkt9.png

See the red box? Whenever I press any buttons, it twitches by opening a new popup box (for font, font size, font color, list, link, email, image, video); even in Advanced, it actually does it again. Say I press the bold button, it makes another " [-/B]" (Added the - to stop from bolding.

I like to subscribe to some threads so I can keep track of; my threads, cycling threads, art threads, etc. I put them in different categories/folders so my subscription list won't be messy. Some subscriptions from different folders goes to the "Subscription" folder whenever I post AFTER the thread has been subscribed to their specific folders. I have two threads in that folder because I don't feel like it. The occurrence is random.
M9Tv7WY.png

EDIT: If you want, I can show a video on bug 1, I don't know about bug 2, since its random...

Sounds like a plugin messing up on your end.

Back