• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Actually...

Winter - 3:00 AM. At 4:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise. By 6:00 AM, the background should be completely daytime. If you're on Pacific Standard time and not logged in during the winter, the sunrise begins as early as 12:00 AM.
Fall - 4:00 AM. At 5:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.
Spring/Summer - 5:00 AM. At 6:00 AM, the background becomes mid-sunrise.

Thank you ^^!!

I also live in Texas (saw you mention in other post) so your response is super helpful lol!

Is there a limit to how many threads can be made before it's considered "spamming" or is there not? :eek:

Also, my birthday is coming up, to receive the Birthday Bells, does my Birthday have to be displayed or can it be hidden? :eek:

Last edited:
Is there a limit to how many threads can be made before it's considered "spamming" or is there not? :eek:

No official limit, but I wouldn't recommend filling up the first page. :p

Also, my birthday is coming up, to receive the Birthday Bells, does my Birthday have to be displayed or can it be hidden? :eek:

Make your date of birth private in profile settings somewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously, if someone with a colourful username posts here, they override my first response.

Has the site ever reached "0 users online"?

Nvm that's impossible to achieve. :p

Uhh...let me think.

Why would some regular emoji's like the ones on my Pumpkin Cupcake turn messed up? :eek:
Like this: ��

Last edited:

Uhh...let me think.

Why would some regular emoji's like the ones on my Pumpkin Cupcake turn messed up? :eek:
Like this: ��

Yeah it'd be cool if we could use regular emojis but if that's just the way the site works then so be it.

At least some still work (Like keyboard shortcuts) and most work in the user title/collectible message.

I'm 100% positive that back in the TBT dead days of 2011 and 2012, there were times we had 0 registered members online, but I doubt there was a time where there were completely no registered members or guests online, except possibly when TBT was first created.

I'm 100% positive that back in the TBT dead days of 2011 and 2012, there were times we had 0 registered members online, but I doubt there was a time where there were completely no registered members or guests online, except possibly when TBT was first created.
That seems pretty interesting! :eek:
I'd really want to see a time where there were absolutely no members or guests, but it seems kinda impossible.
Either way it is possible that that it was 0 members and 0 guests online during the beginning. :eek:

What's even weirder is that I spent my time on LBP Central during those days, and LBPC was even more lively than that. But now it's far less active than TBT was since ACNL came out.

I noticed that people have things that you can click and open, like flare, how do I do that? How do I do it in post too?

I noticed that people have things that you can click and open, like flare, how do I do that? How do I do it in post too?

that's the spoiler feature in bb code.
messages to click and open

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you hit the Reply with Quote button on my post, you will see the code format that i used....

- - - Post Merge - - -

messages to click and open

PHP:
[spoiler=]Insert Text Here[/spoiler]
Insert Text Here

Follow this! That's how you can make a spoiler. :)

You can edit the title of the spoiler too by adding some text like this.

PHP:
[spoiler=Clicky]Hi[/spoiler]
Hi

And finally if you want to have it blank like mine do this!
PHP:
[spoiler= ]Hi[/spoiler]
Hi

Simply place a space after the "=" when making the "[spoiler=" place. :)

Do the Mint and Lobo collectibles that were purchased before they were updated change to the current version, or do I have to buy another one?

Do the Mint and Lobo collectibles that were purchased before they were updated change to the current version, or do I have to buy another one?
They update on their own. :)
If they seem different, try reloading a few times. :)

I've got a question: what made you decide to make Mint and Lobo the first villager collectibles? I think it's an interesting choice. :)

I've got a question: what made you decide to make Mint and Lobo the first villager collectibles? I think it's an interesting choice. :)
I could be am probably wrong, but I think Lobo is Jer's favourite villager, not sure about Mint, but I'm sure there's a reason somewhere!

why does the staff hate us ??
We hate ourselves more, dw

I could be am probably wrong, but I think Lobo is Jer's favourite villager, not sure about Mint, but I'm sure there's a reason somewhere!

Ah okay, cool! Thanks for answering! :)

Back