• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Yeah but I was pretty sure there was one in the quick reply option too

Oh well

you're thinking of Flight Rising. (also, somebody please comment on the FR thread before I simply proclaim it my personal blog....)

Also, be sure to reply to the nice fellow who sent the snippy-snappy with the arrow.
What

you're thinking of Flight Rising. (also, somebody please comment on the FR thread before I simply proclaim it my personal blog....)
YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT TBH

- - - Post Merge - - -

He doesn't like me very much, but that's fine!

What was the point in replying to 2 people who said the same thing :v

Is the price of the groups ever gonna be lowered? Only two people on the whole forum have over 42,000 TBT Bells, and one of them is an NPC.

Is the price of the groups ever gonna be lowered? Only two people on the whole forum have over 42,000 TBT Bells, and one of them is an NPC.

Unlike most items, groups are meant to be fundraisers where you collect TBT donations from other members who wish to join your group. So I don't think they're going to lower it.

I want to make a shop in the museum, but are you allowed to accept money for your work? Or is it strictly IGB/TBT?

I want to make a shop in the museum, but are you allowed to accept money for your work? Or is it strictly IGB/TBT?

I think it's okay? This is what the rules say:

3b. Prohibited Transactions
Do not sell, buy, trade, or give away the following:
  • Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
  • Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
  • Duplicated, hacked, or power-saved items in Animal Crossing.
  • Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines.
Items representative of real money include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Gift cards.
  • For-pay currencies from other websites, such as DeviantArt points, Pok?heroes nuggets, and Flight Rising gems.
  • Download codes for games and other digital content, except codes obtained freely with My Nintendo Platinum Points, listed in our exceptions list thread.
  • Physical items with real money value.
The sale of The Bell Tree bells or shop items for real money or items representative of real money is strictly prohibited, whether organized on or off The Bell Tree. The bells or items purchased in such transactions will be removed with no refund, as it will be up to the buyer to arrange a refund with the seller. The Bell Tree and its staff will not be held liable for any refund that is not credited. The seller will face an extended account suspension from the forum and will not have their bells or items restored.

Will the Candy Cane ever be Giftable? :eek:

Also, will the Flea and Candy Cane be kept as "Unique" permanently? :eek:

It says my inventory is empty, but the one collectible I currently have was a gift sent to me by someone else. Now it just appears as a question mark and I would like to delete it. Is this possible to do? And how? Thank you for taking the time to answer my question ^^

It says my inventory is empty, but the one collectible I currently have was a gift sent to me by someone else. Now it just appears as a question mark and I would like to delete it. Is this possible to do? And how? Thank you for taking the time to answer my question ^^

The item you received (Christmas Lights) was a temporary item only for the Christmas season, hence why it's not visible now.

Go to your Inventory and you have the options to hide the gift or delete it. :)

The item you received (Christmas Lights) was a temporary item only for the Christmas season, hence why it's not visible now.

Go to your Inventory and you have the options to hide the gift or delete it. :)

I went there, but nothing :( no options show up to hide items or delete.

Seems like what you needed is just something to refresh your inventory. I've just sent you a cake and the question mark is gone now :blush:

You're too kind! :D I truly appreciate your help, thank you so much! Now I'm really happy! I had no clue you could even refresh it like that! That goes to show you I barely ever use my TBT points or shop or anything :p

But in all seriousness, thank you! That "?" was really getting to me, I'm very OCD about these type of things! It's lovely to see that cake now :blush:

Last edited:
You're too kind! :D I truly appreciate your help, thank you so much! Now I'm really happy! I had no clue you could even refresh it like that! That goes to show you I barely ever use my TBT points or shop or anything :p

But in all seriousness, thank you! That "?" was really getting to me, I'm very OCD about these type of things! It's lovely to see that cake now :blush:

Haha it's no problem! I had a bunch of "?"s too after Christmas, and they didn't go away until someone sent me a Valentine's rose. So I figured you just need to buy/receive a collectible to refresh the inventory.

Enjoy the cake! :D It's from my secret stash back in '15 I swear it's not moldy

Back