The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Nothing planned that I'm aware of. You can just download all the mail from your inbox and save it outside TBT if you want to keep it and free up some space. The option is there under the Selected Messages tab.

Ahh, didn't know that, thank you!
(oh no why did you teach me to hoard MORE)

Sorry if this was already asked or if this sounds stupid, but why is that tree on the logo from this forum just a normal tree and not a bell tree? :s

I know it's against to sell thinks for real money but are we allowed to sell eshop credit for TBT bells?

Soo are the birthstones gonna be a yearly thing? As in will there be a birthstone available every month, or was it just this year? I joined in June so I haven't been around to see :rolleyes:

Soo are the birthstones gonna be a yearly thing? As in will there be a birthstone available every month, or was it just this year? I joined in June so I haven't been around to see :rolleyes:

Yes, we will be recycling the birthstones again starting this September. No, the design will not be changing. They were modelled after the Animal Crossing: New Leaf gems.

Look forward to new collectibles this fall. :)

^^

how come my signature only shows up in certain places??

Last edited:
When it's your birthday do you get some kind of gift or something? Maybe when the birthstones have finished their second cycle you could get your birthstone as a gift

When it's your birthday do you get some kind of gift or something? Maybe when the birthstones have finished their second cycle you could get your birthstone as a gift

you get tbt bells :lemon:

Last edited:
Back