• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Idea Town Book

My sister is trying to do a "creepy cute" town, in their own words. They have a story idea in mind, with the mayor being some sort of eldritch being, her other villager being a researcher, and each villager having different things about them that add to the eeriness. But she still wants it to generally be cute and Animal Crossing-like. Since she isn't the best at some things in game, I'm trying to help her out a bit.

My sister is trying to do a "creepy cute" town, in their own words. They have a story idea in mind, with the mayor being some sort of eldritch being, her other villager being a researcher, and each villager having different things about them that add to the eeriness. But she still wants it to generally be cute and Animal Crossing-like. Since she isn't the best at some things in game, I'm trying to help her out a bit.
Well it's a almost free any idea (with some few limits sometimes)but I thinks here fine
Ideas can be mixed :p

Has anybody suggested a Pokemon or toy town? I'm trying to work on a toy town at the moment and I've seen at least 2 Pokemon towns on here that looked brilliant. Also seen a Dr Who one a long while back and it had all the villagers to match the theme. Have we got a Halloween town or an end of the world type of town? Not sure what you'd call that...

Simple Ideas:
Industrial Town
Deep Forest Town

Video Game Ideas:
Dragon Age (✔️)
Legend of Zelda

Color-Coded Town Ideas:
Purple
Gold (In Process)
White and Black (✔️)

One Species Villager Towns:
Cats
Deer

Season-Specific Town Ideas:
Winter (✔️)
Summer

Holiday ideas:
Christmas
Birthday

Oh a legend of Zelda town ^^ now that's a great idea! I know I said about a Halloween town, but following on from that, a ghost town? just thinking of something more specific rather than general haloween. Has ancient Egypt been suggested yet? Couldn't spot it on the list. And that wouldn't be all that difficult to achieve really given the pwp options we have.

Simple Ideas:
Industrial Town
Deep Forest Town

Video Game Ideas:
Dragon Age (✔️)
Legend of Zelda

Color-Coded Town Ideas:
Purple
Gold (In Process)
White and Black (✔️)

One Species Villager Towns:
Cats
Deer

Season-Specific Town Ideas:
Winter (✔️)
Summer

Holiday ideas:
Christmas
Birthday

Some few stuff first read the OP better
I it already had purple theme, Christmas, cats and deer and the 2 season. I won't put black and white theme because they are separate colors and people can mix if they want to because it say idea can be mixed and it's not like neon or pastel and another one.... care to explain me the dragon age?
I'm lost in that one because there only 1 dragon

The other suggestions were great thanks for saying

Omg....
IMAGINE molly in hot springs, she would be a popular duck!
These are really good ideas, i couldn't think of any of these, it really makes me think who should my villagers be? Because i can match them to my town designs.

Back