• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The hybrid flower face off! Vote for your favorite!

Pick your favorite hybrid!

• Total voters

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
I've been really into growing hybrids lately and it got me wondering what the most popular/sought after hybrid is. So I decided to make this thread to find out what you guys like the best, and if a lot of you vote, I might even hold a giveaway eventually with the most popular one.

This isn't a contest on which is the rarest (as I know that the gold roses are the most difficult to get), just which ones you think are the prettiest. Vote away!

I love me some purple roses! They surround many of my mayor's houses.

I've been breeding those recently myself. I think they'll look pretty when the ground gets covered in snow. Before that I was growing pink roses and I have so many my town is flooded with them. I don't even really know what to do with them all.

Before that I was growing pink roses and I have so many my town is flooded with them. I don't even really know what to do with them all.
I'll gladly accept any donations, lol! Luneta is sorely lacking them. I can't breed the things fast enough.

Last edited:
That sounds PERFECT, wow thank you! :D Should I open my gates, or should I come to you?

I like the blue pansies, even though they aren't too difficult to grow. Just like the way they look. And I keep getting more of them in my unsuccessful efforts to grow purple pansies...

My favourite ones are the purple pansies, blue roses and purple roses. Though I just chose purple pansies for the poll, since choosing one out of the three would probably be purple pansies.. I personally haven't been able to grow any of these ones on my own except for some purple roses, the rest was through awesome traders and donators! I find that they seem pretty hard to grow and reading on from other garden breeders too, but yaay for growing hybrids~

I voted purple pansies. Purple is my favorite color, and pansies are my favorite flower in Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
I really like the look of Jacob's Ladders. They're the only "green" flower in the game, one of my favorite colors. They were so hard for me to get in the previous games before I knew the specific requirements for a perfect town. In real life they're called lily of the valley and they're quite popular in east Asian countries, particularly Japan. They're also a little poisonous which I always thought was a cool contrast (getting it for having a perfect town, yet being toxic).

Last edited:
Pink roses and lilies! I'm planning on growing lots of them once I'm ready to work on landscaping.

I like carnations, in-game or not. They're my favorite flower, and when I found out carnations were a thing in ACNL, I was so happy. I don't have a whole lot of carnations at the moment, but one of my goals is to hoard a lot -- a lot -- of carnations. x)

I really like pink carnations, especially their appearance when watered. Definitely my favourite flower <3

I like the blue roses, even though they are the one I haven't successfully made yet xD

I love the orange roses because it's my favourite colour, but the purple roses are also really pretty and I think they go well with other flowers too. I really love the look of the blue roses but haven't been able to grown them as of yet!

Back