The gun, or the criminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know what also causes accidents?
cars
there is no regulations on cars (except age of course)
accidents happen in any way you can think of

You have to apply for a permit, take lessons and pass a test to get a photographic license with your details which is registered on the DVLA (or American equivalent) in order to drive a car. And if you don't drive responsibly, your license is taken away.

It would be a great start if the US introduced regulations like that on guns.

just legalize them so people don't have to get them in dangerous ways

it's like abortion, make it illegal and people are still going to do it in dangerous ways

Are you actually comparing abortions to doing drugs.

valid point, but there are so many other examples of things that cause accidents that arent banned

And the vast majority of those things if not all of them have a primary use that isn't killing/harming people where as guns (with the exception of hunting guns) have no other point to them.

You have to apply for a permit, take lessons and pass a test to get a photographic license with your details which is registered on the DVLA (or American equivalent) in order to drive a car. And if you don't drive responsibly, your license is taken away.

It would be a great start if the US introduced regulations like that on guns.

i said except age so that makes everything invalid except the last point
of course if you are an idiot you will be punished
it would be idiotic if you didnt you would become a danger to society

valid point, but there are so many other examples of things that cause accidents that arent banned

Children can so much easily kill someone with a gun than with a car...they can't even reach the gas pedal LOL.

Why do you feel that guns shouldn't be regulated? What's so important about them in your opinion?

And the vast majority of those things if not all of them have a primary use that isn't killing/harming people where as guns (with the exception of hunting guns) have no other point to them.
self defense from rabid animals, robbers, rapists

- - - Post Merge - - -

Children can so much easily kill someone with a gun than with a car...they can't even reach the gas pedal LOL.

Why do you feel that guns shouldn't be regulated? What's so important about them in your opinion?

i never said they should not be regulated, thats slander, of course you use background checks so loonies dont get guns
police have guns so they could protect people
people have guns so they can protect them self
those are the only reasons you need guns and thats what the sane people in the world get guns for

the amount of liberalism in this thread is gross

^This

My goal of this thread was to show that we need to worry more about the nutties out there and not so much the guns, to completely cure crimes. Not pro vs anti gun-control political thread.

^this again tho. Liberals will take anything and spiral it out of control until it isn't the original idea anymore. I'm probably gonna get backlash from just saying this but it's the truth tbh.

Besides, why did Cain kill Abel?
Like damn, we need PEOPLE-CONTROL or ROCK-CONTROL, not gun-control.
Literally the first crime was done with rocks so smh let's ban rocks plz

heres an uncomfortable truth about life: there are some people that need to be killed

^This

My goal of this thread was to show that we need to worry more about the nutties out there and not so much the guns, to completely cure crimes. Not pro vs anti gun-control political thread.

^this again tho. Liberals will take anything and spiral it out of control until it isn't the original idea anymore. I'm probably gonna get backlash from just saying this but it's the truth tbh.

im going to friend request you right now

i said except age so that makes everything invalid except the last point
of course if you are an idiot you will be punished
it would be idiotic if you didnt you would become a danger to society

What do you mean? Age doesn't have anything to do with registering and demonstrating proficiency.

I think the money would be better spent on insurance so if somebody does steal your stuff, you can just get it back, rather than murdering a human.

What do you mean? Age doesn't have anything to do with registering and demonstrating proficiency.

I think the money would be better spent on insurance so if somebody does steal your stuff, you can just get it back, rather than murdering a human.

you dont murder them you pop them in the knee cap so they dont ever rob again

^This

ok you clearly asked for opinions so why is the amount of liberals "disgusting"
+ your point isnt the only thing thats going to be posted on here since this is a debate thread and you literally asked what people think

r you just mad cuz not everyones on ur side :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never said they should not be regulated, thats slander, of course you use background checks so loonies dont get guns
police have guns so they could protect people
people have guns so they can protect them self
those are the only reasons you need guns and thats what the sane people in the world get guns for

I don't have a gun and I feel pretty darn safe in my house in Canada. I feel safe walking around knowing that not anyone around me could be carrying a gun and suddenly or accidentally hurt me.

Lucanosa, if you expected a more pro-gun response, maybe you shouldn't post it on a forum where the majority of us aren't from USA. It's an interesting discussion seeing how you guys advocate guns, since I don't know anyone who does.

Not pro vs anti gun-control political thread.
You really didn't see this coming?
You always start threads like this and then whine when people don't agree with you lmao like don't make threads then

heres an uncomfortable truth about life: there are some people that need to be killed
I never said anything against that. But those people aren't 15 elementary school children.

Like everyone's all "but they could get guns anyways!" but I'm pretty sure the reason why the crime rate is so high is because guns are so damn easily accessible.

Last edited:
Youu really didn't see this coming?
You always start threads like this and then whine when people don't agree with you lmao like don't make threads then

this is tru all of his threads turn out like this then he calls himself brave for speaking the truth

I don't have a gun and I feel pretty darn safe in my house in Canada.

Tbh we may be more biased because our country is generally safer lmao.

Hence while I don't like the thought of people having guns at all, at least make them way harder to get

I don't have a gun and I feel pretty darn safe in my house in Canada. I feel safe walking around knowing that not anyone around me could be carrying a gun and suddenly or accidentally hurt me.

Lucanosa, if you expected a more pro-gun response, maybe you shouldn't post it on a forum where the majority of us aren't from USA. It's an interesting discussion seeing how you guys advocate guns, since I don't know anyone who does.

yes YOU feel safe
not everyone one is as fortunate as you (i admit i feel safe too) to not carry
do you understand some places are tough to live in and are dangerous?
thats why people carry guns
to feel safe
and plenty of people agree with me
but not on this forum or in the media

also what does living in the usa have to do with anything

I mean I see where you're coming from but you have to eat

you don't have to kill people

criminals ache to kill people, they dont mind using **** like acid or knives or literally anything to get what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back