katie.

Bells
Switch
1827-3218-0503
Red Candy
Cake
Yellow Candy
Chocolate Cake
and the olive shoots have flowered! It looks soo pretty I can't wait for autumn and winter! :D

I much prefer the colour also the trees and bamboo have gone lighter!
Can't wait till the snow come and we see the trees with lights on!

It's so pretty ^_^. I definitely prefer it to Summer but then I have always been an Autumn lover.

Autumn is my favorite season, too (in part because it has my favorite holiday - Halloween!). I squeed this morning when I saw the sweet olive and the change in grass/trees.

I love the new color. It's such a nice change from the dark green we've seen all summer. Does anyone know when it's going to change again?

I thought some people had said it changed on the 5th, but I suppose it's today since it didn't. Off to check it out! ^-^

It will change gradually into an even lighter green and eventually orange, probably somewhere in October.

Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous. X_X It looks soo great with all of my fruit trees, especially my pears! ^^

Last edited:
I just noticed it when I opened up the game this afternoon. I do think it looks really lovely myself and I'm looking forward to seeing how else it'll change in the future.

I actually find the fruit trees even prettier this way.

I love the new color. It's such a nice change from the dark green we've seen all summer. Does anyone know when it's going to change again?

I think it changes again within a week or so. Of turns into a more yellow-ish color!

I wish it just jumped to the orange, the intermediate stages are such yucky colors imo. I still don't really like autumn's orange as much as the greens of spring and summer or the white of winter though, but just the yellow-greens are really yucky and probably the worst part about autumn for me. :<

Back