The Good ol Days

I do have fond memories of my early days playing ACCF. Planting my fruit orchards, visiting my neighbours everyday, trying to save money for GracieGrace... But it lost its luster quickly with me. I wasn't a fan of the animal tracks and having to stick to a path. I didn't like playing with the Wii remote either. It's too bad really because it is a decent game. I just can't get myself back into it though.

I, too, miss City Folk. I had so much fun playing alone and online! But now, anyone I used to play with no longer does, leaving me no desire to pop the disc back in. :/ That's one reason why AC:NL excites me so much!

AC:CF I come from AC:WW! It was at least nice to not be bbothered about resetting the town as much, now every day is almost too valuable. I played City Folk too! baloons were jut as cool and easier to ind, but not being on a handheld just didn't work out for me.

Wild world.... I remember playing it on my flight back home from florida, watching the sun sink outside the window and looking down to see all the pretty lights and then listening to the calming music of WW.

Back