• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Elite Scavenger Tour is waaay better than I gave it credit for

Miii

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
I didn't realize you could get medals so fast on this tour :O I can complete this tour in 3 minutes or less seeing as there's only 3 items to find on the map, and if you complete it with 2 minutes 30 seconds left or more out of the 6 minutes given, you get 16 medals. I went form having 50 medals to 500 in no time.

I know right! I play that one repeatedly in one sitting so I have enough medals to casually buy for awhile. After working so hard for 5 or 6 medals in one game, I couldn't believe it at first.

This tour is pretty much the only one I would go on (when I needed medals) now I have like... 2k or something stacked up from it lol with really no use.

So yeah, definitely the best one imo.

if it's not available another good alternative is the tuna fishing one. it awards you the same, but you have to do the full 6 minutes. :c

didnt realise this! ive always did the beginner one, thought it was the best way to get medals fast, now i know this i better do this!

Ahh yes, I remember doing that a ton when I first started the game. Now that I'm starting from scratch I may do that now since I have a lot more time to myself!

The scavenger hunt tour is the best for getting medals quickly, but I get really bored of it after doing it three times in a row. I like the giant dragonfly tour since I can usually get 10 dragonflies in about 3-4 minutes and then kill the rest of the time doing something else and then collect 20 medals for it.

Omg yes I forgot all about this. I used to do this so much when I first got the game and starting out that summer. This brings back so many memories. I might need to start doing this soon, thank you for reminding me <3

Isn't it awesome! Whenever I need medals, I always go straight for that one.

Hmm, maybe I should actually start doing island tours, mostly I only go there to beetle/fin fish and make tons of bells to pay off town loan. Also do you do this with bell boom ordinance on? I have heard that also causes you to earn more medals.

I go island hopping for the elite scavenger hunt. Jump in the chair and take off before someone can join me.
With towns not on the real date I was able to find the tour 5 out 7 days. Christa got a lot of medals for her badges.

another thing is getting to see the houses, which are usually really well designed for a house that's meant to only be viewed a few times

What??? That's so awesome. I've been doing Tuna Kahuna like no ones business. I'll have to try this one next time I see it. Thanks for the very helpful tip! Much appreciated! ^^

Yep! I read about it on one of these threads a while ago. I made it up to about 250 medals in one evening just by doing that tour.
It's very easy anyway but especially once you've played it a few times and start to know all the items off by heart. Just a case of finding them and collecting your 16 medals! :)

I love it, it's probably my favourite medal game! I'm a horticulturist, so the plants were the easiest thing to remember. The posts are hard haha

another thing is getting to see the houses, which are usually really well designed for a house that's meant to only be viewed a few times

I think they're actually different villagers' houses :3 I've seen Mitzi's, Lolly's and Biskit's exact houses.

I love that too. Aside from it being a fun and easy way to get medals, it's really useful for learning about/seeing new furniture to hope for. :)

This tour is pretty much the only one I would go on (when I needed medals) now I have like... 2k or something stacked up from it lol with really no use.

So yeah, definitely the best one imo.

if it's not available another good alternative is the tuna fishing one. it awards you the same, but you have to do the full 6 minutes. :c

The Tuna one actually rewards you with 20.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think they're actually different villagers' houses :3 I've seen Mitzi's, Lolly's and Biskit's exact houses.

I've seen villager houses too, but never designed the same. A while ago I found Mint's house exterior but the inside was much different than her actual house.

I do the elite ore hunter tour with my mom :p
Earns us both quite a bit of medals ^^

Back