The Dream Address Thread

I visited earlier today. It's a real beautiful island! I always like to see nature themed towns, because that's the direction I want to take. I love the patterns and paths and all the little areas. A good mix between organized and natural. The rock garden is also a very nice idea! Too bad I forgot to take a picture :<
Just visited and you have an amazing island. The paths are beautiful and I loved visiting, thanks for sharing 😍

As you asked for pics, I have to say that my favourite place was your gorgeous outdoor library. It is beautifully designed and had such a lovely cosy feel.

View attachment 372303

Was also really nice meeting you in the dream 😊
View attachment 372306

Ahhh thank you both so much for your kind words!! I am so glad you liked my island!! I worked so hard on it and it makes me smile hearing everyone likes it!! 😍 😍

I JUST updated my DA! For the first time since Toy Day 😅 A LOT has changed since I last updated. Now the forest is prettier, the Toy Day festival has been replaced by a spring festival, neighborhoods have shifted, villagers have changed, there was a terrible meteor crash that left remnants near the back of the island... Really, you just have to check it out!

The DA is in my signature and I'd love opinions if anyone wants to visit and share :love:

Here’s my town, Rockaway.
DA-5411-9705-9758.

The island is named after Rockaway Beach, the name of a song, and a beach near where I grew up. The island theme has nothing to do with that though. I live in Japan and I kind of tried to model my island after some cool old country towns I have visited here. I invited random villagers I liked, but made sure to have all personalities.

I don’t time travel or do online trading or buying (nothing against them though), just because I like a relaxed day-by-day play style, and seeing what I can collect on my own or with help from IRL friends. So my island has kind of organically evolved little by little over a year to where it is now.

I last updated my dream address on the evening of Children’s Day in Japan (5/5), so my island is decorated with koinobori carp streamers.
Please check it out if you feel like it, I would really appreciate it!

A72BE0A9-C8B2-43D0-9750-216844CDD29B.jpeg
A7B677B0-5D37-49E1-84D5-8464A0F6D3E0.jpeg
92A9DBC5-0C0E-4448-AB27-85FCC8AD246A.jpeg 38EC6277-B1D2-49A6-963E-2B0F6DE6E111.jpeg 4A8E9D3F-BCF3-4D2A-B320-0ED8F4A09769.jpeg

DA-9099-3535-6686.

I have spent over a year on my island, trying to keep my island as true to its original state as possible, but developing it away to make it feel comfortable and lived-in.

The inspiration for Seabreeze are the landscapes from rubber-band cartoons a la Fleischer Studios and early Disney. This allows my island to have a timeless, charming feel without being too twee or over-designed. Plus, it is easy for me to change out exterior seasonal decor without substantially changing my island. I also take inspiration from Maine and the English countryside, particularly the midlands and West Country.

I love visitors, and find that dream travel is the best way for people to visit when they want without me around. Please enjoy!

Twilight: 5738-7625-7542

This is my 2nd island that I've worked really hard on. I have some areas that need some improving but I tried my best anyway. The name "Twilight" is a reference to "Twilight Town" from Kingdom Hearts 2. Its set in the Southern Hemisphere since I figured that fit well with the theme.

Traverse: 9128-0640-8421

This is my main island and its pretty old. Truth be told I had it for the longest time now and I am not sure if I want to keep it with how it looks, but the name "Traverse" is a reference to "Traverse Town" from Kingdom Hearts 1 in the Northern Hemisphere. I tried making changes recently, but I mean I don't know compared to my 2nd island I am surprised how far my designing skills have changed.

Hope you guys enjoy it anyways. My islands may not be the best, but I just made whatever stood out to me.

E12QDDcVoAICq6Q.jpeg

128px-Cole%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Gabi%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Felicity%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Lolly%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Sheldon%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Megan%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Dizzy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Portia%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Rodney%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Hans%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

L to R: Cole,Gabi,Felicity,Lolly,Sheldon,Megan,Dizzy,Portia,Rodney,Hans

Ez_UpqcVcAEIAJJ.jpeg
ExqfjjmU4AMs3MZ.jpeg
ExIs1aIVIAcRJsR.jpeg

Wagasi is a sports themed island.I'm not exactly a diehard sports fan but you never know where inspiration will take you,so here it is.The island rep's house is kind of a mess right now and there are a few details to be worked out but have a look if you wanna: DA-2988-2362-2460

I don't really have anything fancy or special to post to show my island off, and mine is still a work in progress, but I can say that I do like sharing things even if they are incomplete. I may not be able to do super spectacular things, in fact it'll be fairly basic, but I hope everyone enjoys what they see. I also know some of it is pretty messy but I'll be able to fix all of that up. Until then I hope you all enjoy my island of Isonomy!

DA-1554-3497-8344

Since I restarted my 3,000 hour island I created a brand new island and I worked on it for like 2 weeks and I have it completed its called "Destiny" its based off the island from Kingdom Hearts called "Destiny Island" please note that its not a replica of the island its just a name I thought of from my favorite game so I don't really have a theme going for it. Have fun exploring.

Destiny: 0241-2851-2864

Today, May 31 2021, is the 1 year anniversary of my New Horizons island. And so long at last I am going to be uploading and posting my dream address. My island is still not complete (as everyone says) but it's one year of progress and I want to commemorate this moment.

Rainshine map.jpeg

Airport.jpeg

campsite .jpeg

bamboo area.jpeg

plant area.jpeg

plaza.jpeg

I have laid out an outfit near the plaza if you wish to blend in with the locals, or a wand to wear an outfit of your choosing.
scavenger hunt.jpeg

Just south of the plaza you will find a ladder and a vaulting pole. These are not required to explore the island but I have hidden these 4 Mario power-ups as sort of a bonus activity which you may look for if you choose!

I am kinda shy about showing my island but I'm trying not to be, so I would love to have visitors. I also welcome any feedback about how to improve my island. I hope you enjoy your dream of Rainshine 💤🍊

I finally got my island dream address today! I have been working on my island since last year when the game came out. I went with a natural theme for my island. If you visit, I hope you enjoy! c:

Palmalak Map.jpeg

love0.png

this is the only picture it lets me upload lol, but my island is themed around bora bora, mediterranean town life, jungle core and entertainment cities. its a big bag of everything but it blends really well together! i tried to make it interactive for dreaming visitors. so make sure to grab all the many gifts and tools (when a tool is on display it means it is useful around the area). tip: go down first, to the left u will find a stall with a pole and ladder

da is down under! let me know what u think, its currently still in spring time :) im excited to visit some islands in this thread as well!​

Welcome to Uno Island!

DA: 5339-3074-5652
Native Fruit: Orange
Island rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My island has no actual theme, but I’ve worked very hard on it. If you can, please check it out.

I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you!

54CCA674-011E-4A54-8846-1221737AE4B0.jpeg

*hopefully this thread is still allowed to be posted on*

moonwell island
native fruit: apples
196049687_990199535055823_6825946289880041397_n.jpg

for anyone who wants to see the current DA of my island, before it slowly gets turned into a pastal kidcore island :3

I appreciate any feedback... thanks ^^

Destiny: 0241-2851-2864

I used to have an old island by the name "Traverse" but I restarted since I really hated it. Now I made Destiny so its a lot more fresh out and a lot more opened than what it was. Should mentioned "Destiny" is the name came up with after the world "Destiny Islands" from Kingdom Hearts. I worked way too hard on it so I am just wanting to make sure its easy to explore and not so "barren" like someone told me because that really put me under pressure.

Ended up with a second switch lite somehow so my new island Pelican ended up becoming my new Stardew Valley themed Island. While my old island Camarilla was resigned into a Tropical/Jungle themed island.

Camarilla: DA-7650-2753-7360
Pelican: DA-3679-4231-7134

My fancy cherry blossom Japanese style island Malinovka, I've spent more than 900h decorating, time is 5.30 in the morning, so the music is very calm
DA-7963-2553-4117

Attachments

• download-5.jpg
    download-5.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 44
I've only been playing a few months, no overall theme (since different parts are a bit part of different things I'm into) but I'm proud of what I did. And having an extra Pteranadon Fossil in my front yard makes me so happy! My favorite Dinosaur as a kid, still my favorite not quite Dinosaur. :) And purple, trying to have lots of purples! <3

Dream Address DA-6790-8250-5744 Enjoy DragonLand! <3

My island is called Comet Isle, and it has a celestial, glowy theme. It features an outdoor space museum, a reading nook, and an amount of nova and mush lights that has to be way past the legal limit. The dream takes place during a light meteor shower. I tried to upload some interesting photos while also avoiding spoiling everything, so if you visit expect to see some neat areas that aren't pictured! 🌠

Dream Address:
7545-5487-8476

Photos:

E5T7DcXUcAMbp3R.jpg

E5T7Db8UUAMqE60.jpg

E5T7DcSVkAEwoeB.jpg

E5T7DcxVcAA6J3H.jpg

Features:

-outdoor space museum
-reading nook
-cool yards
-I put stars everywhere

Some heartfelt reviews:

"I'm going to copy your island exactly" -Nicole, my most evil friend

"Your island is beautiful" -someone from the internet

"I don't understand the point of this game. Why are you showing me this" -my boyfriend

Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Last edited:
Moonraker Isle
6261-7021-4676
5* Not a WIP
Minimally terraformed because I love the layout
Easy to navigate with very few paths but lots of deliberate open space to wander through leisurely

Island Rep: Ciaran

Town Tune: "Come Along" by Cosmo Sheldrake ( listen )

Islanders: Apollo; Audie; Bea; Buck; Cyd; Eugene; Flo; Hornsby; Ursala; Vivian

Season: Blue Hydrangea blooming (so summer) near midnight (because Moonraker) ;)

Highlights:
* Elaborate playground and dog park
* 3-level residential area
* Teddy Bear Picnic in wilderness area on level 3-top left
* Bandstand/dance/speaker platform with Festivale items and musical instruments
* Lovely beach relaxation area with otherwise open beaches for running, digging, building sand castles, etc.

Last edited:
Back