The Dream Address Thread

Your kind words made me tear up! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it means so much. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

The town tune is actually based on 'Concerning Hobbits' from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack! The island name is a LOTR reference too — an homage to my New Leaf town, which was Hobbiton themed. :)

My pleasure :D Ty for sharing your DA, lol.

This is the dream address of my "new" island Persica:

🍑 DA-4307-2197-5081 🍑

The island's name is a reference to my native fruit. It's still a WIP because there are areas that are not finished, but I really like what I've done so far. If I had to describe it, I would say that my island has a natural theme and it's easy to navigate around although it has a windy river. It's nothing special, but I like it!

I finished my apartment building. Tom, Isabelle, Timmy, Tommy, Blathers, The Able sisters, and Oscar and Orville all live there. I think it turned out really cute.

I would love some visitors. My other houses are worth visiting too and my town is fun and unique.

DA-0700-5178-8683.

I dream a lot of towns on here. I can't wait to see the new ones that are posted.😄

I am currently working on a year anniversary event and will be updating my DA when it is over. Just posting my old dream from Halloween before then, my island hasn't been as interesting enough since then to update the DA.
So if you want to play hide and seek with the Dolly's, or wish it was Halloween again already, have a visit.
IMG_20210311_191836.jpg

Last edited:
My island has had a massive update lately and its called Traverse. I've had this island for almost a year now and I put 3,000 hours into working on it (I know its a lot).

DA-9128-0640-8421
Update: I added a Ladder and Vault Pole in front of the Plaza in the dream. Dream Address is still the same.

I finally have a Dream Address for my island, Seafield! My island is still very much a work-in-progress, but I think it finally has enough to make up for those areas that aren't finished (the map here will show you what I'm talking about). I also marked some key areas if case you need a reference as to what some places are :) Enjoy! And let me know what you think if you choose to visit!

Dream Address: DA-2961-7445-2169

Untitled_Artwork 38.jpg

Ok, i am nearly happy with most of my island. I would really appreciate constructive feedback and ideas. It is not the most exciting island but I appreciate if anyone has the time 💜

Dream address is DA-5399-0148-7912 💜
I have done quite a lot since previously posted and would love if anyone would please visit and give feedback 💜

Island name: Valinor
Dream address: 9076-6427-2546

My island has been slowly evolving since launch, but I've always wanted to keep the focus on a natural/woodland theme. My map probably looks boring at first glance, because I haven't terraformed the land all that much - I was more interested in what I could create by working around the natural landscape! There's a heavy focus on trees and flowers, hopefully for a 'lost in the woods' sort of feel. You might even find a rundown old hotel lost in the woods, too, and some say it's haunted...

Anyway, feel free to come visit! I'll leave you with a photo of my rep's cosy little cabin. Feedback is much appreciated!

View attachment 359371

May I say something? This is exactly the inspiration I was looking for in a dream island! For the past year I’ve struggled with terraforming and recently I decided I didn’t want to terraform my new island very much and keep it original and make use of all my open space too. Your island is sooo easy to maneuver around and is very well decorated. I would definitely give this island more than five stars. You really have an eye for design. I love it and I’m gonna do my best to decorate really well too. Thank you for the inspiration. ☺️

May I say something? This is exactly the inspiration I was looking for in a dream island! For the past year I’ve struggled with terraforming and recently I decided I didn’t want to terraform my new island very much and keep it original and make use of all my open space too. Your island is sooo easy to maneuver around and is very well decorated. I would definitely give this island more than five stars. You really have an eye for design. I love it and I’m gonna do my best to decorate really well too. Thank you for the inspiration. ☺

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for visiting and for leaving such lovely feedback! I'm definitely a fan of minimal terraforming - it makes it feel more realistic to me, like I'm still living on the same island I moved to a year ago, and it's flourished more naturally, you know? Though it definitely comes with its own challenges. Anyway, I really appreciate your kind words, and I hope you have a blast decorating your new island!

I finally have a Dream Address for my island, Seafield! My island is still very much a work-in-progress, but I think it finally has enough to make up for those areas that aren't finished (the map here will show you what I'm talking about). I also marked some key areas if case you need a reference as to what some places are :) Enjoy! And let me know what you think if you choose to visit!

Dream Address: DA-2961-7445-2169

Gave this a visit tonight and wow! I love so much about this. I love how each villager house area feels special without them all feeling the same, the jumping path to the lighthouse peninsula, and the starry falls area. But what blew me away was the Mario area, I explored the left side of the island first and I was so not ready to walk in to that Mario area 😂 (in a good way). Would you consider leaving out a vaulting pole and ladder for guests? My only small complaint is it's a really long walk if you are all the way at your house and you want to get over to the right side, it would be nice to be able to cut across near the campsite area. If this was intentional to encourage more walking then disregard this but just a thought.

I have done quite a lot since previously posted and would love if anyone would please visit and give feedback 💜

Visited you as well, so many money trees! I love that you updated while it was raining. My favourite bit was probably the area with the frozen furniture it looks super good at night and I like how it's on it's own little island to give it some separation. I also like the back row of houses where Whitney and Eriks houses are. I don't see a lot of islands with flat areas at the back and I like how you can walk out on to the rocks that way. I think if you maybe moved some of the other villager houses to that area it would look really nice and there's lots of space between Erik's house and Kitty's house so to me it feels like another house should be there. Also I think your bamboo area could use some more flowers it felt slightly empty compared to the rest of the island but I saw you also had some lily of the valley there so if you were waiting to fill that area up with more lily of the valley then I get that and I think that would look really good :)

Update: I added a Ladder and Vault Pole in front of the Plaza in the dream. Dream Address is still the same.
Here is a sneak peak of my favorite area on my island and my island map. I would be curious of what you think. Its been developed since day 1 and I put 3,000 hours on it:
Ew42jBOVEAEDMhi.jpg
Ew8nKnvVkAIfhZK.jpg

🌺 DA-6304-8660-7019🌺
Updated 3/16 ‘May Sunset’

Updated Cheshire Dream Address for Spring. A few areas are still WiP and houses not done at all. The island is heavily decorated, but there are wide paths in most places so it's easy to navigate. All the ledges across the back of the island are accessible and open to explore. But make sure to pick up the ladder at townhall as some cliff areas do not have ramps. You can also try and find all 7 hidden/semi hidden pipes spread out across the island. I love the randomness of transporting around never sure where you'll end up! I included pics of my Alice in Wonderland themed area and my Area51/Arcade. Hope to start working on the houses soon. :)

NH Alice.jpg
NH Area51.jpg

Last edited:
Gave this a visit tonight and wow! I love so much about this. I love how each villager house area feels special without them all feeling the same, the jumping path to the lighthouse peninsula, and the starry falls area. But what blew me away was the Mario area, I explored the left side of the island first and I was so not ready to walk in to that Mario area 😂 (in a good way). Would you consider leaving out a vaulting pole and ladder for guests? My only small complaint is it's a really long walk if you are all the way at your house and you want to get over to the right side, it would be nice to be able to cut across near the campsite area. If this was intentional to encourage more walking then disregard this but just a thought.

Oh my gosh, thank you! I really appreciate all your comments. Also I’m so sorry for all the walking. I personally designed it in a way that allowed me and visitors to see every part of the island, since using ladders and vaulting poles might lead to short-cuts and therefore, may miss stuff you wouldn't see otherwise! Then again though, I am the type of person who doesn't even use time travel in most of the games I play 😂 I can definitely add a vaulting pole and ladder, since obviously not everyone plays the way I do!

Thank you for all your compliments though! Especially the Mario area :D I'm glad you liked it!!

Hello! Iv been playing new horizons from day 1. I completely changed my island 5 times. I have spent at least 30,000,000 bells on moving, demolishing, building again and again. But Im still not happy with it. I like small parts of it and the rest is just bland. I dont know what it is ,thats making me not fully enjoy my island. I would really appreciate anyone that visits and sends me a PM with all your likes, dislikes and opinions on things I could change and stay the same.
Extra:
I have an area empty, because I believe we will get Brewster on our island, so I have it open for him. I will be moving chai for lolly when i can get her. Idk what to do with the open spot behind nooks cranny. All the hybrids on my beach to the left are being given away slowly. I dont plan on them staying there.
Theme:
Cottage -ish...also centered around my villagers to some degree as you will notice.
Thank you in advance for any comments and visits to my island!!!
2021033119123000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The Dreamy Island Town of Sylan
DA- 3197-6007-7563

Island Theme: Rural Village + Fantasy
Representative: Vance - A Secretive Artist
Secondary Characters:
Ouranos - Owner of the diner The Trans-dimensional Raven
Luthais - Curator and Head Librarian of the Library
Ekrasil - Guardian of Sylan's World Tree
Hemisphere: Northern
Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have been playing day 1 and have spent over 1,015 hours into the game; Thank you if you go to visit!! I have spent a lot of time on my island and I am still making progress on it, even after a year later!

Moga Isle
DA-0930-4130-2276

Theme: Biomes
Representative: Raven, the skeleton Shrine Maiden

I have put a lot of time renovating my island in the last few weeks. I hope that you enjoy your visit.

💚 Welcome to Tropico! 💚

content.jpg

Hey everyone!
Finally after 3 months work and a lot of stress I can happily say that my dream island is finished! When I started playing, I first created a very tropical themed island but during the winter season I already wanted to change it to include more different style areas and themes. The new island should represent a calm village & forest area with lots of nature and bright colors and host a variety of activities for my villagers.​

• Railway
  • Railside shopping district (With old Japanese styled buildings)
  • Camping ground
  • Nature park
  • Temple
  • Villagers neighborhood
  • Cementery
  • Noodle shop
  • Pirate bay campsite
  • Grand waterfall with chic dining on top
  • Treehouse
  • Fruit market
  • Flower market
  • Bee farm
  • Pupkin farm
  • Hay farm
  • Little village lookout
  • Museum plaza
  • Sealife scientific center
  • Diving club
  • Beach club
  • Clifftop hotspring
  • Icebar
  • Fishmarket

Note:
You'll discover that I have done work on some beaches but other beach areas are currently still empty. For the life of me I don't have any inspiration for these places at this moment and I also don't want to just "force build" something there so any tips for these empty areas are highly appreciated!!

I'd love to hear some feedback, both for adding things as for removing things (some areas are so tightly packed with items the game laggs, lol :d). Any new inspiration & tips are always welcome! 💕

2021032811245000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811270500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811283300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811290500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811294100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811292400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811300700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811310500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032811313100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

It's not perfect but I want to post my DA for my town, Starvale! ;u;

DA-9895-1741-0278

Hello! :) don’t think I’ve shared previously, but my island is not 100% complete but definitely visit-able! It and my character are decorated for Bunny Day currently and it’s 12noon on 4/1. Will refresh the DA after Bunny Day stuff is taken down; ‘my’ house is more or less done, other house is 75% done. If you choose to visit, thank you and I hope you will enjoy! DA-6129-1009-1212
E6655F32-5BE1-4B30-9588-7B4EA827E5A1.jpeg
42849047-A60E-4307-9861-B6564E792089.jpeg
E52588B8-0DA8-4BDD-97B9-30CEA24463C5.jpeg

Hello! :) don’t think I’ve shared previously, but my island is not 100% complete but definitely visit-able! It and my character are decorated for Bunny Day currently and it’s 12noon on 4/1. Will refresh the DA after Bunny Day stuff is taken down; ‘my’ house is more or less done, other house is 75% done. If you choose to visit, thank you and I hope you will enjoy! DA-6129-1009-1212View attachment 365520View attachment 365522View attachment 365521

When on a visit this morning and I loved all the colours! Your island looks so vibrant and fun! ☺ The beach with the shell items is beautiful!

Souvenir pics:

2021040207372200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Liked the easter decorations you did!
2021040207332700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Just in time for a fountain photo :D
2021040207351500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
All power up again after a lunch
test
Random but I can't get over the fact how derp we look when waking up :/

Back