• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Dream Address Thread

I just redid parts of my town so as of this post my dream address is what my town use to look like

DA-0710-7941-7740

Island Name: Houtong
Theme: colorful, eclectic, and lots of color
DA-0991-5138-4014

It’s not totally finished but the main area and suburb are done. I’m not time traveling and still working in getting all the flower hybrids.
Post automatically merged:

Your island is beautiful. One of my favorites I’ve visited. Thank you for sharing.
Aaaww thank you so much for your great compliment!! 😊🤗🥰

A 500 hour work in progress, this is my island Abbondanza which has a deep lore centered around my cat Abbondanza. Long story short there's a lot of tension between President Pancetti's overt corruption and Kiki's modest spiritual leadership. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for orchestrating an AC coup that doesn't destabilize islands too much, thanks. And also please let me know if you have any suggestions to spiff up the place!

Dream Address: DA-4893-8226-7957
Hemisphere: Northern
Theme: Seasons

Last edited:
Dare to discover the horror story of Eerie Isle? Experience 8 detailed houses and the horror story of an lonely artist. Read the bulletin board before exploring! DA:7523-0726-7814
EfLB9FAUEAEOXbn.jpg

DA-9660-7493-9681

for all my Ghibli fans !! 🤩 💗
My island is entirely ghibli themed including the houses 🌟 It includes Kiki's Delivery Service, Totoro, Princess Kaguya, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Nausicaa, Grave of the Fireflies and Ponyo!
I would love to hear back from anybody who comes to visit 🥺
I love your island!!! My favorite was Howl's house!!!🥰💕💕💕

Amalfi (DA: DA-1707-2122-2130 )
My theme is a mix of urban and natural elements. Currently using an early morning setting.
I still want to change a few things, so I hope to update this again in a few days :)

VyUIbdb.jpg

YBhpD8V.jpg

LibFPiH.jpg

🌸 The island of Seafolk: 6452-5900-1874 🌸
IMG_20200813_193011_027.jpg

A very fairycore and colorful inspired island!
I'd love for visitors, so please stop by if you can!
Thank you so much! 💜

Residents: Marshal, Chief, Skye, Bob, Dom,
Pietro, Willow, Judy, Sherb and Rosie
Theme: Fairycore + Colorful
Address: 6452-5900-1874

IMG_20200813_193011_030.jpg

Hello! My dream address is DA-3253-7823-7866, island’s name is Hanamura! It’s still a WIP at the top left of my island, but the rest is finished! My island is mostly urban themed, still working on the left side, it’s suppose to have a wilderness theme on the left lol. Some places in my island include a spa, market place, skyline, arcade, courtyard for Ankha and my other character named Gilgamesh, a carnival, and much more! Check out my main account, it’s the house I’m most proud of! Have a nice stay at Hanamura! ^_^

Updated my dream, come visit the magical island of celestial! Feel free to wear the provided outfit at the entrance of the island & explore all the witchy magic that is celestial!

Attachments

• 20200804_005735.jpg
    20200804_005735.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200807_012410.jpg
    20200807_012410.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200724_024023.jpg
    20200724_024023.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 12
Isle Xane
Established March 31st, 2020
DREAM ADDRESS: DA-2739-8182-6215
View attachment 300865
Though its design is not too impressive, Isle Xane is notable for being Xane's attempt at customizing the place where his animal friends and he himself live, something not done back in Wild World and New Leaf. Its most interesting design element is the Xane River, shaped like a X, which surrounds the Resident Representative's house.

Isle Xane is a mix between residential (near airport) and traditional Animal Crossing everywhere else, so it will appeal to those that prefer strict animal home placement and those that like giving their residents more unique places to live. Due to how important they are to Xane, Gabi and Drake are placed to the sides of his house.

Even though you cannot bring tools into dreams, do not worry, as Isle Xane can be fully explored on foot without them.
Mary's house, surrounded by its owner's favorite thing, flowers! Enter at your own risk, as it's filled with cuteness and...incomplete rooms.View attachment 300873
A playground can be found around the back of the island, near the small beach. The nearby (incomplete) forest wouldn't be as interesting without it.
View attachment 300874
Unlike Xane's past towns, Isle Xane has a good number of things donated to its museum...except for art. At least its entrance looks neat.
View attachment 300876
The Resident Rep himself, Xane, has an...interesting house. His main room is debatably the best-looking of t he lot, but his bedroom, located in the right-side room, is a tribute to Wild World's attic, as that's the first Animal Crossing game he played.
View attachment 300878
Hi I just visited your island and really enjoyed it! You can see that a lot of love has been put into it, the layout is gorgeous and I love the creativity of the layout of the terraforming surrounding the X as well as the decorating everywhere else. Very nice!

I
Amalfi (DA: DA-1707-2122-2130 )
My theme is a mix of urban and natural elements. Currently using an early morning setting.
I still want to change a few things, so I hope to update this again in a few days :)

VyUIbdb.jpg

YBhpD8V.jpg

LibFPiH.jpg

I really loved visiting your island!It has a really nice balance between the urban and natural elements! ☺️

Shady Glen's Dream Address is DA-2260-7192-5072 and is set in the northern hemisphere! My island's fairly urbanized, though there are some rural areas throughout. All of the residents have their own personal yards and gardens, each house adorned with two shrubs that will be in bloom during their respective birthdays. Nice and easy to navigate, and you shouldn't need a pole vault or ladder to access or view anything!

Come to Rosè we are northern hemisphere island. Da-7126-0072-7648 we have a wonderful beach front cafè and a small village surrounding the hills. We are themed as a beach town with suburb feel.

This is kind of a random question, but does anyone have/seen a dream island with Jambette? I really want to see her in game haha

The Crystarium's Dream Address is DA-7389-9098-1584! Although it's named after an important city in Final Fantasy XIV there's only one main area that has a very subtle reference to it. Other than that I wouldn't say my island really has any theme in particular! It just consists of a lot of furniture/designs that I found really cute and aesthetically pleasing. The areas I worked really hard on are the Pokemon stadium, "Lakeland", and the outside of my house and all the villagers houses. I wanted to give them each an outdoor area that I felt fit their aesthetic/personality (i.e. bathhouse/bamboo garden for Blanche, cake shop for Merengue, flower shop for Cookie, etc.) so I really put a lot of love into each of their areas to make my island really come to life. Enjoy your visit!

Efe7Dj3VAAAGrA6

Efe7Dj5VAAAzmWK

Efe7Dj_U0AA6QGR

Efe7HjqUwAAVeFp

Back