• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The "Did you know?" Game

SugardewVillage

안녕하세요!
Bells
This is how the game works-

You say "Did you know (type a fact)?"

Then the next person says yes or no then says "Did you know (type a fact)?"

Then it keeps going...

I'll start.

Did you know Italians make up 60% of Argentina's population?

Last edited:
Afraid I didn't. That's really cool, though- never would've expected Argentina to be so popular with Italians.

Did you know that Great Britain's railway system was government owned for nearly 50 years? British Rail was in charge of the entire country's railroads from 1948 until 1994, when they finally started to privatize it.

No, I didn't.
(I was surprised about the Italians in Argentina too)

Did you know Queen Silvia of Sweden is half Brazilian half German?

Last edited:
no I didn't know that.

did you know that A Rubik's Cube has 43,000,000,000,000,000,000 (43 quintillion) possible configurations. ???

:O No.

Did you know that Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world by size?

no.

did you know that the role of Aragorn in Lord of the Rings was initially offered to Nicholas Cage?

No
Did you know that apples are more effective at waking you up in the morning then coffee?

No!!
Did you know that there are currently 7 people in the world that look like you?

no way and I refuse to believe that

Did you know spiked dog collars were invented in Ancient Greece to protect dogs throats from wolves?

Hm, I did not know that! Interesting.

Did you know that Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris just had their twins?

Nope! I actually don't really know who those are, haha.

Did you know that before he was a big movie star, in his teens, Christopher Walken was a lion tamer?

Back