• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery The Black Heart Print Shop {Clothes and More!}

Can you make something casual but simple?

I know I'm not Noir, but she may not have any idea of what you mean. I know I don't. Casual but simple could mean anything. Do you want a tee shirt of a solid colour? A dress of a solid colour? Something with no more than two colours or so? In other words, do you mean something very plain?

I'm curious because as soon as I get Skype I want to talk to her and pick her brain a bit on how all this stuff works! :)

Can you make something casual but simple?

... What do you mean? If you read my rules, I need like, a description what you want, or, a reference.

I know I'm not Noir, but she may not have any idea of what you mean. I know I don't. Casual but simple could mean anything. Do you want a tee shirt of a solid colour? A dress of a solid colour? Something with no more than two colours or so? In other words, do you mean something very plain?

I'm curious because as soon as I get Skype I want to talk to her and pick her brain a bit on how all this stuff works! :)

>_> Thank yew. I was so confused on what she wants. But I appreciate you talking for me. ^3^ And when you do get skype, let me know~

something kinda just cute but not over the top.
like these
Blue-Black-Yellow-Orange-T-Shirts-Women-2013-summer-Tops-Printed-Flower-Dresses-2013-Women-Cute.jpg
SL7386KCLO6-sleepyheads-girls-clouds-blue-t-shirt-shorts-set_2.jpg
ybw24p-l-610x610-t-shirt-watermelon-pink-green-pastel-ombre-ombre-ombre-top-vintage-outfit-outfi.jpg
It's really hard to describe
I just wish this stuff was in my closet
XD

I'll get to it! But it might not be done til tomorrow. I can make some, but like I said, it'll be a commission, as seen. Or do you want to back out? ;x

Hi, Noir! I have no idea why I still don't have Skype! But I do want to commission something. I'd like it to be of an outfit from the original Dr. Who that Polly wears. An image is here - https://www.google.com/search?q=Pol...ns.com%2Ffemale-companions%2Fpolly%2F;640;761
but it isn't complete, unfortunately. I do recall from seeing a Convention figurine one of her in it, tho, that it is a long-sleeved mini-dress. It is circa 1966. If you can make that (not as baggy as the photo shows; it's not a great pic) what can we work out? TBT bells? If so, what would be your price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update! Sweets Day for me. :D

Recolor!

Those are adorable! I especially like vintage candy, not just for clothes but it would be great on furniture. :)

Last edited:
I haven't done anything, so here's some things I worked on. ouo... I'll be doing more.~

~Sweet Lolita

~Neon Shredd

~Modern Vest

~Modern Asian

These are really nice!

Thank you! I'm about to upload some halloween/creepy ones. x:

--
Cementary Parasol

Cheshire

Blood Eye Stitch

Blood on the wall

Spider Corset

Halloween Witch

Last edited:
Punk Belted Skirt and Zipper Shirt

Punk Vest/Shirt with Chains and Straps

Oh my flipping goodness...HALLOWEEN ones! Finally! I mean, I know there are some out there, but so many aren't quite what I'm looking for (not that I know precisely that I AM looking for) but you seem to have a gift of reading my mind! :D Okay, I'll admit I'm too old to know what the heck a Yaaaz Vest is, but it's cute! I absolutely adore them all, but my fave is the Spider Dress Corset. It reminds me of my favourite collectible dolls, the Evangeline Ghastly Collection by Wilde Imagination. If you don't know about Evangeline, Google her at Wilde Imagination and take a look.

I'd really like something (if it's possible) like -

Username:
Mayor Name: For Mayor Laura
Town Name: Mrazek
Pattern or Clothes?: Clothing
Style Decade/History: 1940's
Color: Red, or Red and White, or ...
Description and/or Image: http://www.wildeimagination.com/evangeline-ghastly/shop/lost-storm I know that is quite a bit, but something sort of like those colours would be lovely!

Or - http://www.wildeimagination.com/evangeline-ghastly/shop/sunset-over-ipswich-outfit-only

Or - http://www.wildeimagination.com/evangeline-ghastly/shop/eternally-yours-outfit-only

Are something like these even possible as a simplified pattern with the limited capability of the QR designer?

So far I only have 100 TBT but I can earn more. I would also be happy to accept something different and much simpler, of course, but the above links are only a guideline to the sort of "feel" I am looking for. You seem to hit that "feel" with some of your previous designs, anyway. :D

I really love this dress - http://www.wildeimagination.com/evangeline-ghastly/shop/whine-roses-outfit-only but wonder if the handkerchief hemline is possible or not.

I just keep rambling, it seems!

What can we work out with payment? Feel free to PM or VM me! By the way, I forgot where your Skype name is so I can add you! *embarrassed* so I'll need a message from you anyway. :p

Username: FerahL
Mayor Name: Ferah
Town Name: Kantova
Pattern or Clothes?: Tank dress
Style Decade/History: Eh?
Color: Red/black/white
Description and/or Image: here- details are a bit small but that's the general idea :p

Orders Completed, One Waiting to be Delivered, Other a complete success!~ :D

Your designs are so cool! I'd love to request something :blush:
I'm going to request the design that BerryPop wanted but didn't go through with:
Username: fuzzybug
Mayor Name: Faye
Town Name: Sunville
Pattern or Clothes?: Clothes. Dress, short sleeves.
Style Decade/History: Newer?
Color: Medium blue or pale yellow
Description and/or Image:
attachment.php

Additionally: Could you make it like the shirt on top, and then shorts or a denim skirt at the bottom? I hope that makes sense. Thanks <33
How much would you like? TBT or Bells?
I adore your work ^^

Last edited:
Back