• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery The Black Heart Print Shop {Clothes and More!}

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox

Welcome to the Black Heart Print Shop!
I'll be making clothes for Animal Crossing: New Leaf periodically.
Commissions are free, and advice is welcomed!
So please, if you have interest, I can try to make it for you,
because even though I've done pixel art, I am not the best at aligning
each pixel to hats or even figuring out what you want without a reference...
But that last one goes for everything.

~Rules~
Please leave a comment of what you want. I'll leave an order form at the end of this post.
Please be considerate that I do this freely out of my own time, but I will do it as best and fast as I can for you, in which the order is received.
Also, have a reference. That is crucial. If not, a description is fine. But some graphic or written display will be needed.
And finally, respectfully, leave criticism or something you'd like to see in the future.

Thanks!

~Order Form~

Username:
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Pattern or Clothes?:
Style Decade/History:
Color:
Description and/or Image:

Last edited:
They are ALL cute, but I really adore 2 and 3. The different colour sleeves and your detail are very nice! I already downloaded your codes! :) Keep it up! You have talent. The only thing I can't wait to see is about Stitched Heart. It looks to me like the bleeding heart should be on the front, but it being listed as #2 makes it look like it will be on the back. Hmm...I'll just have to try it on and see!

On #3, Bell Ribbon, the ribbon looks a bit blurry, both on the top and on the back. Still, that doesn't mean it will look that way on a small screen. Again, I'll have to try it on and see. But if it does look blurry, I'd just recommend that you try to define it a bit more so it "pops" rather than looks brushed on, if that makes any sense.

Regardless, I really like them and will definitely try them out. I love the colours and your mixing up of the sleeves and all. I've never worn anything like them before. :)

They are ALL cute, but I really adore 2 and 3. The different colour sleeves and your detail are very nice! I already downloaded your codes! :) Keep it up! You have talent. The only thing I can't wait to see is about Stitched Heart. It looks to me like the bleeding heart should be on the front, but it being listed as #2 makes it look like it will be on the back. Hmm...I'll just have to try it on and see!

On #3, Bell Ribbon, the ribbon looks a bit blurry, both on the top and on the back. Still, that doesn't mean it will look that way on a small screen. Again, I'll have to try it on and see. But if it does look blurry, I'd just recommend that you try to define it a bit more so it "pops" rather than looks brushed on, if that makes any sense.

Regardless, I really like them and will definitely try them out. I love the colours and your mixing up of the sleeves and all. I've never worn anything like them before. :)

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll work on new items, and make the bleeding heart in the front in another shirt design. But yes, it's in the back. And I'm glad you like them! I guess the ribbon is a little blurry. I had another shirt that I did, that I didn't know if anyone would like the spastic colors like I would. But the ribbon was better on that one because it had a darker outline I thought.. x: But I'm glad someone like the ones that I put up!! ^3^

Fantastic! I have a character unlocking Sabel's QR Machine either today or tomorrow so I am ready for these very soon. I know I would definitely love the bleeding heart on the front as well as much as the one you have on the back because when you see your Mayor or alternate character is is almost always from the front.

It wouldn't hurt to put up the shirt you also made. Who knows? Maybe we'll ALL love the spastic colours! Only one way to find out, Noir!

And yes, I really do like the ones you've put up! :)

Update! 06/17

Vintage Skull! Inspired by a dress found online and listening to Beyonce

Oh great, now you put THIS one up... What dress is my newer character going to wear NOW? ;)

Just kidding! I LOVE it! :D

Ooh...and I think the Gracie Black Veil Hat or her lavender one will look gorgeous with this.

Last edited:
Oh great, now you put THIS one up... What dress is my newer character going to wear NOW? ;)

Just kidding! I LOVE it! :D

Ooh...and I think the Gracie Black Veil Hat or her lavender one will look gorgeous with this.

Aww. You're so sweet. :3 And I haven't seen a lot of Gracie things but I bet it would! Accessorize to your hearts content!

I really hate to sound like a kill-joy, but do you think that if you have time you can try to sharpen the ribbon on the Bell Ribbon one? That is honestly the only thing that bugs me about it.

If you can't, that is okay. But if you can, I know I'll definitely wear it. It just bugs me a bit as it is.

Please don't throw rotten turnips at me! *ducks*

Last edited:
I really hate to sound like a kill-joy, but do you think that if you have time you can try to sharpen the ribbon on the Bell Ribbon one? That is honestly the only thing that bugs me about it.

If you can't, that is okay. But if you can, I know I'll definitely wear it. It just bugs me a bit as it is.

Please don't throw rotten turnips at me! *ducks*

Of course I can! Throw rotten turnips at you! LOL KIDDING. I can try to sharpen it. Do you by chance have skype? C:

----

Update 06/21/2014

Labelle's Coral Tank Inspiration

Revampred Bell Ribbon

Annnd Cementary Lolita, originally for my friend, but I changed it a bit, so her's is special still. c:

Last edited:
Of course I can! Throw rotten turnips at you! LOL KIDDING. I can try to sharpen it. Do you by chance have skype? C:

Whew! So glad you aren't mad! The sharpening looks WAY better! Not to mention that I really like your new dresses. I like the Lolita one more than the Label tank, but that's my own Lolita-bias coming thru. :)

I wish I had Skype. I did in my old house but in this new one our Internet connection is okay for the most part but we don't have Skype connected yet with our new server. Or at least that's what it sounded like my husband was saying. I'm such a pc noob even at my age! If we get Skype I'll let you know - now that I know you won't throw rotten turnips at me. :p

Whew! So glad you aren't mad! The sharpening looks WAY better! Not to mention that I really like your new dresses. I like the Lolita one more than the Label tank, but that's my own Lolita-bias coming thru. :)

I wish I had Skype. I did in my old house but in this new one our Internet connection is okay for the most part but we don't have Skype connected yet with our new server. Or at least that's what it sounded like my husband was saying. I'm such a pc noob even at my age! If we get Skype I'll let you know - now that I know you won't throw rotten turnips at me. :p

If the internets is connected, and and you has a mic, then you can definately use skype! How that rhymed. But, I'm glad it looks better for you! ^3^

I've never used a mic before to use Skype, I've only ever typed. That rhymed, too! Lol! My husband always talked to his family in the Netherlands thru Skype, so I'll have to pester him about it. He probably wasn't listening - typical man! Lol!

And that dress looks WAY better. :) I hope to chat soon!

I've never used a mic before to use Skype, I've only ever typed. That rhymed, too! Lol! My husband always talked to his family in the Netherlands thru Skype, so I'll have to pester him about it. He probably wasn't listening - typical man! Lol!

And that dress looks WAY better. :) I hope to chat soon!

I'll add you on ACNL. That way, we can talk, and I can design stuff for you personally and send it to you personally! xD

You'll need to "write" me thru that! I've never used ACNL and don't know what that is. Yeah...I'm a bit...dense at this stuff. And you can't just design stuff for me without some sort of pay! TBT bells, perhaps? Something?

Update 06/22/2014

Cemetary Brick

Half Skeleton Shirt ~ Inspired by Abbey Dawn's Skeleton Shirt, added back shreds

Spunk ~ Eyes of.. Something

Last edited:
Back