• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The big thread of all the new recently announced Mario Kart 8 news

OMG I can't wait these days need to go by. Now. And I have to complete my stupid essay within that time T-T

OMG I can't wait these days need to go by. Now. And I have to complete my stupid essay within that time T-T

I feel that. I have a World History final on Friday so I have to study for it and prepare!! But we're so close it's insane!!

toad harbor is my favorite map so far
and sweet sweet cannon reminds me of wreck it ralph e.e

I played Toad Harbor at the WiiU E3 event in 2013 in LA (Culver City actually where the demo was I went to) which I've yet to play again, but now that I've tried the current demo, I did Sunshine Airport, Electrodome and Sweet Sweet Canyon. I rather like the Canyon one. Electrodome is cool but I can't see them using it again in "Mario Kart 9" for a retro track tbh. And Sunshine Airport was actually slightly disappointing. As an aviation buff I was expecting more since an airport can be extensive, and the track was kinda small, it felt like an updated Coconut Mall, which I wasn't even a fan of until MK7. I HATED it on MKWii. but I'm not giving up on it cause the mall I played the demo at was loud and slightly distracting so maybe that was all :p

Last edited:
I iz sozzy, I just need to post this

hype.gif

IGN's livestream lastnight shown the options for versus as: all items, shells only, bananas only, mushrooms only, bob-ombs only, no items, no items or coins and frantic. For anyone that was wondering before.

YT liink (cause igns media player freezes all the time) Its shown at 7:10.

EDIT: Also My Bundle has dispatched!! 8D It should be arriving in 36 hours. o: (and I have an exam starting in 40 hours... <_<; )

Last edited:
For me it's about 2 days since this is around the time i'll be getting the game but exciting nonetheless!

40 hours left for me! I haven't been as excited for a game since Super Smash Bros Brawl.. So much hype!! *0*

Back