Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BS Zelda(1996)

• Hyrule Warriors

• Hyrule Warriors Legends

• Total voters
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wind is hard...can't kill the darn rock monster lol...i guess i don't have a good hand eye coordination...this is my first time playing a Zelda game, only cared for ACNL but i'll give this game more effort...

Link's Awakening, hands down. Although most of them are alright to be honest except the PH and ST (the DS ones)

all the games for the philips cd-i nah but wind waker is personally my favorite. i really love the story, personalities & style!
the only thing i don't understand is the fact that tetra becomes paler when she turns into zelda..

majora's mask is my favorite, but i objectively i don't think it's the best. i think breath of the wild is the best, tbh. though i also thoroughly enjoy twilight princess and windwaker!

I put Breath of the Wild for its overall welldone story and gameplay as well as setting a different format for the series, but my favorite former game would be Wind Waker :)

all the games for the philips cd-i nah but wind waker is personally my favorite. i really love the story, personalities & style!
the only thing i don't understand is the fact that tetra becomes paler when she turns into zelda..

Royalty used to wear tons of makeup to make their skin look as pale as possible so maybe that's what Zelda is doing.

Then again it's Zelda so the answer is probably ~*M•A•G•I•C*~

I've never finished a Zelda game despite owning so many of them (I just never get motivated enough to finish them; what a sin). But the ones I have enjoyed the most are Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Breath of the Wild.

I remember watching my sister play Majora Mask on N64 as I didn't dare to play because I was so scared. Yes, the best Zelda imo is Majora Mask as it is the only game where I truly felt intensive emotions. The faact that the graphics were not as good as the recent ones made the game look more interesting and mysterious. I may be bias for sure but I love BoT as well but imo the dialogues are boring, childish and the music isn't as memorable as the old ones!

Twilight Princess is the best and Breath of the Wild is I hate the worst. Or should I say Stink of the Wild
The best 2nd game is Ocarina of Time and the 3rd is Skyward Sword, I like the story in that game.

Twilight Princess is the best and Breath of the Wild is I hate the worst. Or should I say Stink of the Wild
The best 2nd game is Ocarina of Time and the 3rd is Skyward Sword, I like the story in that game.

"STINK of the wild"... You sure got them there

Can I ask why you don't like botw? ��.

------

I haven't played /finished most Zelda games (only.finished botw) but Majora's mask was rather fun

Last edited:
As much as I love Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past (and others), I have to say Breath of the Wild is the best of them all. It's kept my interest longer than any of the others, and I never seem to get tired of just exploring. It's not flawless though, as I am annoyed by a few small things about the game (namely the weapon fragility and lack of overworld music).

Oh ho! You've included the pc games....
I think Minish Cap or the Oracles are my all time favorites, I do like Wind Waker though. I like Toon Link because they're slowly morphing Link into girly, "anime elf man" .
I've played:
Link's Awakening( GB)
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Tri Force Heroes

But I do have to say, most people I've met who's favorite Zelda is OoT, it's either the first Zelda they ever played or the the only Zelda they've ever played.
I've never been able to play it since the camera panning makes me motion sick, I'm thinking that maybe it wont be so bad on the 3ds though, it's in the eshop and I've been considering...

A Link Between Worlds, because the other ones were too difficult to beat, and ALBW actually has a good story and is fleshed out.

Twilgiht Princess is my personal favourite. I also really like Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild.

Back