• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not necessary. You just wouldn’t be able to talk during matches or obtain spectator points. You would still be able to participate without it. Most points come from the actual gaming sessions anyway!

Last edited:
Do I have to link discord? I'm not allowed on discord 😬
You get participation points for spectating on streamed games by commenting in the tbt discord multiplayer channel. You miss out on a lot of points for your team/yourself by not being able to do that.

You get participation points for spectating on streamed games by commenting in the tbt discord multiplayer channel. You miss out on a lot of points for your team/yourself by not being able to do that.
Okay, I suppose I won't participate 🥲

There'll still be other ways to earn points for your team that don't use Discord! c: Playing the games themselves don't require it and that's the main way to earn points, and if the cheering comes back from the last TBTWC, those didn't need Discord either.
I didn't have any of the games or access to Discord during the last one, and there was still plenty for me to do, and I had a lot of fun! If you want to participate, I highly encourage you to!

But you must participate, even when you don’t have the games. Cheering us on is a great way for us to earn the points your team needs. Try and make sure to cheer on every session possible to maximize your chances to win.

I guess I'm out too due to that.
You can still net points by participating in whichever games you have or have interest in joining. I forget the thing, but there was this cheering thread where you could make up daily cheers. The staff had the rules on what was acceptable for points or low-effort. And there might be other things like making stuff (like crafts) for points for yourself and your team to. Ultimately its up to you, but I'd say try it out if you have an interest.

Hey, just want to remind everyone interested in participating that we need you to head to your Preferences and set the TBT World Championship field to "Opted In" and then press Save for you to join this event!

We can see there's a pretty notable discrepancy at the moment between how many of you have voted in the poll, compared to how many have opted in with the setting. So if you've voted in the poll planning to participate and haven't opted in, please do so! And likewise if you have voted in the poll, but don't plan to participate, then we'd appreciate you removing your poll votes as you could be negatively influencing our data that will be used to determine game plans.

Hey, just want to remind everyone interested in participating that we need you to head to your Preferences and set the TBT World Championship field to "Opted In" and then press Save for you to join this event!

We can see there's a pretty notable discrepancy at the moment between how many of you have voted in the poll, compared to how many have opted in with the setting. So if you've voted in the poll planning to participate and haven't opted in, please do so! And likewise if you have voted in the poll, but don't plan to participate, then we'd appreciate you removing your poll votes as you could be negatively influencing our data that will be used to determine game plans.
Is there a way for the forum to allow only votes for those who opted in? Probably not possible or a lot more coding than its worth. I honestly don't know how that works.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to unvote, I didn't vote in that poll, but in case it accidentally happens in another poll later.

I summon from the break bubble and hear that TBTWC is back!

Although, I'm going on vacation soon and might not play. Would I be able to participate?

Actually nevermind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back