• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Turns 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday tbt
This forum has been the greatest and it will stay active as future comes

I just noticed, as I was looking through this site's "stats" that there are 420 guests online! I guess a lot of people showed up to the birthday party.

Is this when puberty hits?

Happy Birthday, TBT <3

That's an awesome feat, you all should be proud! :)

Happy 12th Birthday, TBT! I've been here for quite 3 years. And it was totally worth it. Look around me.

(Why do I feel like you can access something you weren't supposed to on here unless your account is 3 years old? Then again, I may be thinking of the Old Abandoned Attic on Neopets...)

Last edited:
Happy birthday! I only wish I knew about this site earlier. But, at least I'm here now to celebrate!

Happy birthday to TBT! Unfortunately I've been busy today and will be tomorrow as well, but I wanted to drop by just to say that I'm so glad to have found these forums. The staff are fantastic, and I hope to continue being an active member of this community for some time to come. Thank you, the current staff, gor everything you've done and will do to make this forum a wonderful place to hang out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And of course thank you for the raffles LOL

Happy birthday TBT! ❤ Thank you to the staff for all your hard work and dedication, and thank you to the community for being so wonderful :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back