• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling TEMPORARY CYCLING - 100% FREE

kingblook

ᕕ(ツ)ᕗ
Bells
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm converting my cycling town into a town to breed flowers, so I figured I'd give my villagers to good homes! I want nothing in return, but I won't deny tips.
Please keep in mind I cannot 100% guarantee that the villager will ping me to move, and I can't 100% guarantee that they'll tell me if they move. I don't have amiibos, so I'm relying on tt and running around :(

current villagers:

✩Chrissy
✩Moe
✩Keaton
✩Pudge
✩Margie
✩Moose
✩Yuka
✩Peaches
✩Groucho

Last edited:
sure, I'll have to get her for you tomorrow though! and I'm pretty sure she's unoriginal, a lot happens when you time travel

last call for any of these villagers! I'm fixing up my town tonight and will no longer time travel to get these guys out!

Hey! I'm ready to pick up Chrissy if she's still available :)
Add my other town: 1306 - 8274 - 6669

That stinks :( if you'd like when Chrissy wants to move in my town I'll give you her I have her card so no biggie!

Back