• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling TEMPORARY CYCLING - 100% FREE

kingblook

ᕕ(ツ)ᕗ
Bells
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm converting my cycling town into a town to breed flowers, so I figured I'd give my villagers to good homes! I want nothing in return, but I won't deny tips.
Please keep in mind I cannot 100% guarantee that the villager will ping me to move, and I can't 100% guarantee that they'll tell me if they move. I don't have amiibos, so I'm relying on tt and running around :(

current villagers:

✩Chrissy
✩Moe
✩Keaton
✩Pudge
✩Margie
✩Moose
✩Yuka
✩Peaches
✩Groucho

Last edited:
sure, I'll have to get her for you tomorrow though! and I'm pretty sure she's unoriginal, a lot happens when you time travel

last call for any of these villagers! I'm fixing up my town tonight and will no longer time travel to get these guys out!

Hey! I'm ready to pick up Chrissy if she's still available :)
Add my other town: 1306 - 8274 - 6669

That stinks :( if you'd like when Chrissy wants to move in my town I'll give you her I have her card so no biggie!

Back