• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling /[Temp Shop] ✪ POKEMON (Legends, Events, Shinies, Items, Services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take: 1 6iv ditto w/o destiny knot (180 tbt)
1 5iv Litwick w/ dusk stone (25 tbt?)

Total comes to 205 TBT. Is that okay?

I'll take: 1 6iv ditto w/o destiny knot (180 tbt)
1 5iv Litwick w/ dusk stone (25 tbt?)

Total comes to 205 TBT. Is that okay?

Of course :-]
I have the Ditto and the Litwick ready now (the Dusk Stone will be attached to it), so once I register your FC I'll VM you and arrange a trading time.

Of course :-]
I have the Ditto and the Litwick ready now (the Dusk Stone will be attached to it), so once I register your FC I'll VM you and arrange a trading time.

hiiiii

i have the bells now! n.n tell me when you are ready

quick update!

I'll be adding this shiny Scatterbug to the OP soon:

664.gif

Blue_pentagon.png
luxuryball.png
Scatterbug-Monsoon [M] Lv.1 [GER]
OT KB3 | ID 61921
Timid | Compound Eyes
No EVs | 31/31/31/31/31/12
Moves: String Shot + Rage Powder + Stun Spore + Poison Powder

(Just to clarify- It has my OT and is German despite my region being the US because I received the Scatterbug as an egg from a German person who hosted a Monsoon Scatterbug giveaway a while ago.)

Hey!
Would you happen to have any Vivillon patterns? O:

Hey!
Would you happen to have any Vivillon patterns? O:

Other than the PokeBall and Monsoon pattern, I don't have any other patterns readily available :-/
I would be able to collect them for you, though! Which ones do you need? :-]

I need these: http://i.imgur.com/MQ8gKGu.png

How much would each butterfly be? o:

Alright, I'll put you on the waiting list I have on the OP and work on collecting them now :-]
Since I'm assuming that you only want the patterns (and no special stats or anything), I'll price depending on the rarity of each.
Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280, but if you decide to buy the Shiny Monsoon Scatterbug I currently have the price will be like this:
Sun - 15
Tundra - 15
Jungle - 15
Icy Snow - 25
Savanna - 25
Monsoon - 80
Archipelago - 35
Ocean - 35
Sandstorm - 45
So in total that would be 290.

Take your pick ;-]
Or, if you don't agree with those prices, you can suggest something that sounds more reasonable to you. I typed those prices up considering the time I'd have to take to collect everything and get the butterflies together.

Alright, I'll put you on the waiting list I have on the OP and work on collecting them now :-]
Since I'm assuming that you only want the patterns (and no special stats or anything), I'll price depending on the rarity of each.
Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280, but if you decide to buy the Shiny Monsoon Scatterbug I currently have the price will be like this:
Sun - 15
Tundra - 15
Jungle - 15
Icy Snow - 25
Savanna - 25
Monsoon - 80
Archipelago - 35
Ocean - 35
Sandstorm - 45
So in total that would be 290.

Take your pick ;-]
Or, if you don't agree with those prices, you can suggest something that sounds more reasonable to you. I typed those prices up considering the time I'd have to take to collect everything and get the butterflies together.

Those prices are good! I'll do this:

Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280

Thank you so much! ^_^

Those prices are good! I'll do this:

Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280

Thank you so much! ^_^

Great, I'll keep you posted via VM and I'll let you know when I get each butterfly ;-]
I suspect collecting everything will take around a week (give or take a few days), depending on how much free time I get.

Great, I'll keep you posted via VM and I'll let you know when I get each butterfly ;-]
I suspect collecting everything will take around a week (give or take a few days), depending on how much free time I get.

Sure thing, no rush. C:

Sure thing, no rush. C:

I actually just found someone with a good amount of the Vivillon patterns you needed, so you might be getting them a lot earlier than I predicted, haha.

Anyways, quick bump!
I'll be available for the next few hours, if anyone wants to buy a Pokemon :-]

quick bump!

I'm available from now until 6PM CST/GMT-6, for anyone who'd like to purchase a Pokemon :-]

Are these collectibles like the fruits and cakes or is this for a game?? Sorry i'm still new to this website.

^ No problem ;-]
I see you already got some collectibles, so good luck with buying some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back