Selling /[Temp Shop] ✪ POKEMON (Legends, Events, Shinies, Items, Services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take: 1 6iv ditto w/o destiny knot (180 tbt)
1 5iv Litwick w/ dusk stone (25 tbt?)

Total comes to 205 TBT. Is that okay?

I'll take: 1 6iv ditto w/o destiny knot (180 tbt)
1 5iv Litwick w/ dusk stone (25 tbt?)

Total comes to 205 TBT. Is that okay?

Of course :-]
I have the Ditto and the Litwick ready now (the Dusk Stone will be attached to it), so once I register your FC I'll VM you and arrange a trading time.

Of course :-]
I have the Ditto and the Litwick ready now (the Dusk Stone will be attached to it), so once I register your FC I'll VM you and arrange a trading time.

hiiiii

i have the bells now! n.n tell me when you are ready

quick update!

I'll be adding this shiny Scatterbug to the OP soon:

664.gif

Blue_pentagon.png
luxuryball.png
Scatterbug-Monsoon [M] Lv.1 [GER]
OT KB3 | ID 61921
Timid | Compound Eyes
No EVs | 31/31/31/31/31/12
Moves: String Shot + Rage Powder + Stun Spore + Poison Powder

(Just to clarify- It has my OT and is German despite my region being the US because I received the Scatterbug as an egg from a German person who hosted a Monsoon Scatterbug giveaway a while ago.)

Hey!
Would you happen to have any Vivillon patterns? O:

Hey!
Would you happen to have any Vivillon patterns? O:

Other than the PokeBall and Monsoon pattern, I don't have any other patterns readily available :-/
I would be able to collect them for you, though! Which ones do you need? :-]

I need these: http://i.imgur.com/MQ8gKGu.png

How much would each butterfly be? o:

Alright, I'll put you on the waiting list I have on the OP and work on collecting them now :-]
Since I'm assuming that you only want the patterns (and no special stats or anything), I'll price depending on the rarity of each.
Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280, but if you decide to buy the Shiny Monsoon Scatterbug I currently have the price will be like this:
Sun - 15
Tundra - 15
Jungle - 15
Icy Snow - 25
Savanna - 25
Monsoon - 80
Archipelago - 35
Ocean - 35
Sandstorm - 45
So in total that would be 290.

Take your pick ;-]
Or, if you don't agree with those prices, you can suggest something that sounds more reasonable to you. I typed those prices up considering the time I'd have to take to collect everything and get the butterflies together.

Alright, I'll put you on the waiting list I have on the OP and work on collecting them now :-]
Since I'm assuming that you only want the patterns (and no special stats or anything), I'll price depending on the rarity of each.
Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280, but if you decide to buy the Shiny Monsoon Scatterbug I currently have the price will be like this:
Sun - 15
Tundra - 15
Jungle - 15
Icy Snow - 25
Savanna - 25
Monsoon - 80
Archipelago - 35
Ocean - 35
Sandstorm - 45
So in total that would be 290.

Take your pick ;-]
Or, if you don't agree with those prices, you can suggest something that sounds more reasonable to you. I typed those prices up considering the time I'd have to take to collect everything and get the butterflies together.

Those prices are good! I'll do this:

Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280

Thank you so much! ^_^

Those prices are good! I'll do this:

Sun - 20
Tundra - 20
Jungle - 20
Icy Snow - 30
Savanna - 30
Monsoon - 30
Archipelago - 40
Ocean - 40
Sandstorm - 50
So in total that would be 280

Thank you so much! ^_^

Great, I'll keep you posted via VM and I'll let you know when I get each butterfly ;-]
I suspect collecting everything will take around a week (give or take a few days), depending on how much free time I get.

Great, I'll keep you posted via VM and I'll let you know when I get each butterfly ;-]
I suspect collecting everything will take around a week (give or take a few days), depending on how much free time I get.

Sure thing, no rush. C:

Sure thing, no rush. C:

I actually just found someone with a good amount of the Vivillon patterns you needed, so you might be getting them a lot earlier than I predicted, haha.

Anyways, quick bump!
I'll be available for the next few hours, if anyone wants to buy a Pokemon :-]

quick bump!

I'm available from now until 6PM CST/GMT-6, for anyone who'd like to purchase a Pokemon :-]

Are these collectibles like the fruits and cakes or is this for a game?? Sorry i'm still new to this website.

^ No problem ;-]
I see you already got some collectibles, so good luck with buying some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back