• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [Permanently Closed] Starlight Storage ⭐️

Status
Not open for further replies.
anp11803

Hello again, I know for sure I still do not have the sand castle. There likely is some other missing things too looking at this. I have been ordering things in the meantime, so maybe it is not too much.
I will give you a list when ready as it will be easier to figure out then. I will notify when ready as usual. :)

Last edited:
anp11803

Hello again, I know for sure I still do not have the sand castle. There likely is some other missing things too looking at this. I have been ordering things in the meantime, so maybe it is not too much.
I will give you a list when ready as it will be easier to figure out then. I will notify when ready as usual. :)

okie! thank you!!

anp11803

It is not ready yet, but your final total will be 77 TBT. :)
I currently do not have the kiki and lala clock, quilted tapestry, sewing kit, super sea snail, tool stand, tranquil bridge, and sand castle as mentioned. The good-luck charm and ikada trophy do not show up in the catalog, so I will not be including them.

anp11803

I have the items ready and my gate is open for you! :)
Please do the same picking up and dropping one at a time system as before for organization.
Everything is at the plaza again as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have closed my gate for now. Please let me know when you are available again! :)

Last edited:
anp11803

I have the items ready and my gate is open for you! :)
Please do the same picking up and dropping one at a time system as before for organization.
Everything is at the plaza again as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have closed my gate for now. Please let me know when you are available again! :)

sorry i was helping my brother with something. im on whenever youre ready

anp11803

Thank you once again for the trade and your patience. Have a lovely day! :)

Just a note if you make another list; I am able to prepare the items faster if they are all from the same place at once! (ie: bug-off, weeding day, etc.) I am not sure if you are just pulling them from a master list of yours to post, so I just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:
anp11803

Thank you once again for the trade and your patience. Have a lovely day! :)

Just a note if you make another list; I am able to prepare the items faster if they are all from the same place at once! (ie: bug-off, weeding day, etc.) I am not sure if you are just pulling them from a master list of yours to post, so I just wanted to let you know.

okay!! im just trying to complete my catalog so i just have everything in one big list. im not sure how you want it to be divided but I can do that in the future.

also, it may have been my mistake but i didnt get the hello kitty clock, left splatfest sign, my melody clock, or pompompurin tv.
thank you so much though!!

anp11803

Thank you for letting me know!!! I may have you back over shortly, I am just waiting for someone to pick up some things now. I remember picking up the Sanrio things in particular, so my silly self likely forgot to put them out or something.

As for the list, just having items from the same set or sorted by where they came from will make it easier for me to procure, as that is how I have them sorted in storage. It is not needed, but it certainly helps!

Last edited:
anp11803

Thank you for letting me know!!! I may have you back over shortly, I am just waiting for someone to pick up some things now. I remember picking up the Sanrio things in particular, so my silly self likely forgot to put them out or something.

As for the list, just having items from the same set or sorted by where they came from will make it easier for me to procure, as that is how I have them sorted in storage. It is not needed, but it certainly helps!

okie sounds good!
thank you so much!

anp11803

My gate is open for you! :)
I had the Sanrio items out and I could of sworn I saw you pick them up, so please let me know if there is any funky catalog business still haha.

anp11803

My gate is open for you! :)
I had the Sanrio items out and I could of sworn I saw you pick them up, so please let me know if there is any funky catalog business still haha.

sorry i took so long. thank you so much though. you’re seriously so helpful! and im 99% sure i picked up every item. i dont get what happened

Friend Code: 5129-6240-0562
Town: Patchery
Total: 12 TBT
Buying:
- pink carnation x2
- red carnation x4

jim

Hello, I will notify when ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jared:3

Hello, I sell Kiki and Lala pieces for three TBT each. These are the pieces I currently have available:

1. cloud-making machine
2. kiki and lala bed
3. kiki and lala dress
4. kiki and lala floor
5. kiki and lala outfit
6. kiki and lala pin
7. kiki and lala shoes
8. kiki and lala sofa
9. kiki and lala table
10. kiki and lala wall
11. kiki and lala wand

- - - Post Merge - - -

jim

I have your items ready and my gate is open for you! The flowers are wrapped. :)

Friend Code: sidebar~
Town: Hikomori
Total: 70 TBT? :O
Buying: These wishlist items! [ x ]

There are a few items I would like duplicates of, these are the items
Classic Chair x2
Counter Table x2
Partition Screen x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back