• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya peepers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to read 2 chapters and write 3 pages for so history I have until Tuesday so I'm good.

Eew! I'm bout to start working on the town where my babies are and start moving them back in! (Think that sounds more fun than history, but after I start plotting I may change my mind!)

Note to self: sunburns dont like showers

Ooooohhhh note to self, they do NOT like showers at all. Make it as cool as you possibly can!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, bout to lose wifi so I'll be going mobile. AT&T guy just got here.

good morning everyone!!!
MORNINGGGG <3

View attachment 145626
I don't know if you can read all the note but this is my dog Luna! I can't can't you a whole photo of the paper because she'll just chew on it!
View attachment 145627
And that's her chewing on the paper...
quest #3 completed.
D'AWWWW SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE OMG JSLKFJDSLSD Maltese??? <3 Also I updated your Quest Log!

WOOOO! Congrats Jacob and Peoyne on the art finalists!!!!!
YEEEEEE!!! There's so many amazing artists too omg!!! I'm so sad we can only pick one!! ; __ ; This is definitely a touch decision!!

hi everyone c:
Morning Lizzy!! <3

Hi everyone!~
School starts in 2 days! ;w;
OHHH!~ Have fun in school when you start! XD

Good morning guys!
Morning Lily!! <3

Note to self: sunburns dont like showers
Oh gosh!!! ; v ; I hope those sunburns go away for you soon!!

Morning everyone!! <3 How are you guys doing and what are you guys up to? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back