• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT GUYS!~ I have made the group!!! Right now it's still in construction, BUT I have made a Chatting Thread!! If you'll like an invite now, I'll send you an invite to the group! But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS OR POST IN ANY OTHER THREAD THAT'S NOT THE CHATTING THREAD! XD I'm currently organizing the threads to make it easier for us! <:

Also just so you know, once I'm done organizing our new group, I WILL be back reading all the comments I have missed! Please do not worry about your Quest Rosters! I know some of you have finished some quests, but I won't be updating the list or back reading until I finish updating our new group! <3 Thanks for understanding! :D

Reposting this! c:

Whooot! just realized today there were restocks & may I join the group Miharu? <3

That price for the group-add on... :eek:
How's everyone's day?

I'll be sending you an invite to the group! <333 Everyone's talking on the new chatting thread! <: We'll be closing/requesting for this thread to close once we finish officially opening Team Popsicle's group! XD Right now we are just moving things over XD

Just make sure not to post in any other thread than the "Chatting" Thread! Since all of the other threads are currently in construction! :D

I'll be sending you an invite to the group! <333 Everyone's talking on the new chatting thread! <: We'll be closing/requesting for this thread to close once we finish officially opening Team Popsicle's group! XD Right now we are just moving things over XD

Just make sure not to post in any other thread than the "Chatting" Thread! Since all of the other threads are currently in construction! :D

I see, gotta switch the bookmark i have up there^
Thanks for the invite xD

Can I be added? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW I AM LIKE A NINJA WHEN I TURN OFF AM ALARM LIKE SWOOOOP

Alright guys! I'm going to have to edit all the threads and HOPEFULLY have it all finished by tomorrow night!! ; v; The character limits on Group's Threads are A LOT smaller compared to real threads. The character limits for these threads are 2,000 character limits, while on the forum's thread, they are 50,000!! I've already sent a PM to one of the mods seeing if group add ons could perhaps have an increase in character limits, otherwise it's really hard to update/edit/move all of our things over from our old thread hahaha XD

BUTTT what I plan on doing instead is just posting all of it on one profile graphic so it'll definitely all fit ahaha! I'LL MAKE IT FIT if we can't get an increase in character limits! XD So it'll take me some time to edit/make a graphic for each thread ahahah! Since I have work tomorrow morning, I'll have to finish updating Team Popsicle's Group tomorrow after work!! I'm hoping to have our group up and running by tomorrow night!! <333

For now, good night everyone!!! <3

Once the group is all organized, we will be sure to send out all the rest of the invitations, and be more than willing to invite anyone who asks!! <3

Good Night jas <3

Lol, you can do it dude ;) btw, what kind of projects are you doing?

Also, I would like to redeem this quest Miharu :) I would also like to be entered into the 1k Giveaway please.

✧Quest #32: My favorite emoticon is the ;). I just like it because I think it's kinda funny and it reminds me of people who are sneaky and sly...;)

Quest 33
View attachment 156652
This fine beauty has been in my collection forever! Obviously the Dark Magician, its been my favorite card to look at to date!
Me and my brother used to play Yu-gi-oh when it was still a thing, magic and Pokemon had beaten it to a pulp tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As an added bonus, rare kid icarus cards are in the photo, and a pikachu amiibo ;)

Could you put Quest 31 in my quests in progress quest roster thingy Mimi-kun? o:

Just going to quote all these so I can update them tomorrow morning <:

Alright guys! I'm going to have to edit all the threads and HOPEFULLY have it all finished by tomorrow night!! ; v; The character limits on Group's Threads are A LOT smaller compared to real threads. The character limits for these threads are 2,000 character limits, while on the forum's thread, they are 50,000!! I've already sent a PM to one of the mods seeing if group add ons could perhaps have an increase in character limits, otherwise it's really hard to update/edit/move all of our things over from our old thread hahaha XD

BUTTT what I plan on doing instead is just posting all of it on one profile graphic so it'll definitely all fit ahaha! I'LL MAKE IT FIT if we can't get an increase in character limits! XD So it'll take me some time to edit/make a graphic for each thread ahahah! Since I have work tomorrow morning, I'll have to finish updating Team Popsicle's Group tomorrow after work!! I'm hoping to have our group up and running by tomorrow night!! <333

For now, good night everyone!!! <3

Holy, a lot of work and problems...dont stress urself out! ;~;

I'm gonna be selling my popsicle probably (I accidentally bought an avatar width extension in the shop and i'm currently in an auction ;w; oops...)

I'll be needing to be moved to the Popsicle's in Freeing roster, please owo

Last edited:
Helloooooooo everyone!

Wait, we got the group now?! Yeeeeeeesssssssss! but where did you get all that TBT from like omg O_O

Will this thread still be active once the group is up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back