• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT GUYS!~ I have made the group!!! Right now it's still in construction, BUT I have made a Chatting Thread!! If you'll like an invite now, I'll send you an invite to the group! But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS OR POST IN ANY OTHER THREAD THAT'S NOT THE CHATTING THREAD! XD I'm currently organizing the threads to make it easier for us! <:

Also just so you know, once I'm done organizing our new group, I WILL be back reading all the comments I have missed! Please do not worry about your Quest Rosters! I know some of you have finished some quests, but I won't be updating the list or back reading until I finish updating our new group! <3 Thanks for understanding! :D

hit me up qt.

ALRIGHT GUYS!~ I have made the group!!! Right now it's still in construction, BUT I have made a Chatting Thread!! If you'll like an invite now, I'll send you an invite to the group! But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS OR POST IN ANY OTHER THREAD THAT'S NOT THE CHATTING THREAD! XD I'm currently organizing the threads to make it easier for us! <:

Also just so you know, once I'm done organizing our new group, I WILL be back reading all the comments I have missed! Please do not worry about your Quest Rosters! I know some of you have finished some quests, but I won't be updating the list or back reading until I finish updating our new group! <3 Thanks for understanding! :D

Hiya, Mimu~ I'd like an invite to! ouo

WAIT WHAT

May I please be invited?
Also I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to WonderK on behalf of TP (even if this isn't my job lmao), as it is amazing that we now have a group thanks to you donating 30, 000k!

May I please be invited? :>

Please invite me Miharu:D

May I please be invited?

May I be invited too?

You guys have all been invited!! <333

Just so everyone knows, once our new Group is finished being constructed/organized, I'll be sending invites to everyone on the rosters! :DD For now I just need to make sure you guys read the rules that is currently in place before sending you guys an invite since TP's group is currently in construction! cx

You guys have all been invited!! <333

Just so everyone knows, once our new Group is finished being constructed/organized, I'll be sending invites to everyone on the rosters! :DD For now I just need to make sure you guys read the rules that is currently in place before sending you guys an invite since TP's group is currently in construction! cx

Thank you Miharu <3, this is exciting ahaha XD

GRAVYYY WELCOME BACK AHAHAH My day's been great! How about yours? :D
MIHARU HEY!!! ugh sorry for the late reply, oh thats awesome! my days been alright, just chillin at home on a rainy day playin pokemon :p

good ^^ thank you! I got through the absolute torture of hearing myself in a video earlier and i've handed in my assignment I was doing :D
oh thats good!! omg i hate my voice too !! once we had a project where we had to make a movie, and we filmed everything then realised how bad our voices where so we made it a silent film XD

Hey gravy!! My day's been good, relaxing. How is yours?
hey happiness!! thats great! my days been good, alot of relaxing too haha

omg whats this about a group????

may i get invited to the group? ouo and hows everyone doing?

ahh- im so excited <33 im just about the finish my first piece of digital art since like a year ago and i have this stash of old digital art i drew from like 2014 or even 2012. seeing my improvements despite barely practicing is just amazing..and the last time i posted something on instagram was like a year ago, so ill be posting the drawing there too. just.. asdfghjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back