• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Fortress (TF2) Regular Players?

woahh, grats on the hat drop!
i lovelovelove tf2.. my first hat drop was a big country for the engi, i think it was called

i crafted it |D

(also holy heck am i sick of the conga taunt. i just wanna kill some guys)

Here are the loadouts for my 3 favorite and most used classes:

1333167F2CD73F40BA99D1F646263C609BEA8A96

C74D1BCA6A12ACDC7D9B23B133C26AAC89D638F7

9D5DAF92B74ECD76AFC3EB992A10B71035DB87AF

I havent been playing for too long, but I enjoy it.

EDIT: Anyone have a Purity Fist (Heavy cosmetic item) I can have/buy/trade?

Last edited:
The game is fun, recent new weapons are neat-o, but game was better before Mann-Conomy. Also, it's better when it's a bunch of friends playing together rather than going alone in pubs. I hate playing in pubs because they're full of cancerous children who would rather spam Conga Line all round than play the game. However, I'd rather play pubs than join a bunch of no fun, MLG tryhards in Comp. TF2.

I'm probably one of the worst people you can trade with since I don't care about hats and strange weaponry, only regular weaponry or fun re-skins like Robo-Sandvich and Ap-Sap.

Add me up on Steam if you want to play. I usually play with Phil (way back at the first page, 5th post I think) when I feel like it. I'd like to say that I'm pretty generous, since I don't really care about making profits in the game. With that said, if you're in need of some random weapon drops, I wouldn't mind giving it to you for free.

On a somewhat related note, probably the only serious investments I've made in TF2.
D8YtaqM.jpg

It's an alright game. Good way to kill some time, but I have a bad habit of taking few month hiatuses from it every now and then because it gets boring after a while.

Thinking of playing it...now that I have a better computer.

Only time of the year were I turned into a regular on TF2 was on Halloween two years ago *-*

Does anyone knows if they are making halloween event this year?

I guess I'm pretty lucky, with only 30h of TF2 I managed to get a Salvage crate while my parter with way over 200 never got one. This was 2 years ago, my luck might have changed and I played way too much over on Halloween that year

Last edited:
:> I'm a huge TF2 fan and fairly regular since it's an easy game to pick up whilst juggling uni courses. I've put in roughly around 250+ hours I think and I've been playing since it became f2p (yea yea i'm a scrub w/e)

Play this regularly

Got 500+ hours in since last October, really, really, really like prop hunt, but recently started playing MvM and Control Points
Main the pyro because its one of the only classes I'm good at.

Play this regularly

Got 500+ hours in since last October, really, really, really like prop hunt, but recently started playing MvM and Control Points
Main the pyro because its one of the only classes I'm good at.

!! River~

Eee, idk if you remember me but I used to see you in the IRC all the time whenever New Leaf came out :> Hope you've been well!

Anyway~ That's so neat that you play TF2, would you mind if I added you on steam? Maybe we could play together sometime ^_^

Man, I haven't played it in forever. (got it way back during the Sniper vs. Spy update)

Not sure I want to spend all that time or space it takes reinstalling everything though, since I get the feeling my internet will just turn the game into some death reel slideshow...

Actually thinking, I haven't even logged into my Steam account in forever.

*checks*

In 261 days to be exact.

Back