Team Fortress 2

So the Highlander badges came out. Now, let's take a look at what you could of won!
Ka2Y3.jpg

i really ****ing wish we could have gotten one of those.
Me too. But several people here/from the team just didn't give a ****. They were more interested in trading some item than actually being there for the game, others were late/unaware of the times. But oh well, just another item I would end up not wearing.

Me too. But several people here/from the team just didn't give a ****. They were more interested in trading some item than actually being there for the game, others were late/unaware of the times. But oh well, just another item I would end up not wearing.
i would have worn the **** out of that badge. ;~;

like a boss, even.

Maybe i could of got that badge if my damn connection didtn mess up.
No, you were online at the time of the second match, came onto tf2. Someone asked if you were joining us... nope, trading was more important. But at least you were online, some weren't.

Anyway, this is now.

Trying to slowly collect every weapon ive got all the engie weapons now im working on scout i need a sandman and three run blade, ill offer 3-4 keys for the three rune blade and scrap for a sandman

No, you were online at the time of the second match, came onto tf2. Someone asked if you were joining us... nope, trading was more important. But at least you were online, some weren't.

Anyway, this is now.
Um what, no i came online just after Raz gave up with it i didnt even bother coming online for the 2nd match because the 1st match messed up for me so i assumed the 2nd wouldnt work.

I unboxed a steaming 'a rather festive tree' today. The effect is new, but lame. At least it's an all-class and bouncy. I'm going to see if I can get at least 5 buds for it.

I unboxed a steaming 'a rather festive tree' today. The effect is new, but lame. At least it's an all-class and bouncy. I'm going to see if I can get at least 5 buds for it.
I opened 20 crates so thats 40 pounds and ive got NO UNUSALS im just gonna buy keys and sell em for metal :l

im just gonna buy keys and sell em for metal :l
you have no clue how stupid that sounds to me.

here's a better solution.

make 5 alt accounts, and put their username/passwords in a text file.

idle in all of them.

if you get a good item (rare weapon) simply buy one item in the mann co store (be it a rocket jumper or a crate key), and trade all of the items for metal. this way, when your item drops are done for the week, you've still got X amount of accounts to get metal from.

instead of paying $2.50 for soem metal that will do you no good because metal's only good for trading anyway, and can easily be gotten (through above means)

Back