• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Team Fortress 2

Remember when TF2 was broken.

Good times. These are the days of the rest of our lives people.

The fact that I still play it occasionally is a rare honor shared by very few games. I mean it is starting to become, dare I say older.

I want a conscientious objector. Badly. I have no clue what I'd put on it, though.

Strong desire to play TF2 -> Unable to because computer died and can't fix it until after Christmas when all the Australian Christmas stuff will most likely be over.

Hatemylife.

I have not been able to play TF2 in months. Every time I try to get into it, it needs to update, which takes hours, and then it freezes on 100% and won't let me open up. :/

What I said about getting into TF2 again, was true. After only two days I've logged over Ten Hours.

Thanks!

Also, I have a hat that is on my character on the layout but it says underneath the layout, "current user attributes: none". I don't think I'm wearing it.

Am I? If not, how do I?

Thanks!

Also, I have a hat that is on my character on the layout but it says underneath the layout, "current user attributes: none". I don't think I'm wearing it.

Am I? If not, how do I?
The attributes are talking about different stat/effects coming from items and/or hats.
As long as your character looks as though he's wearing them and they are in the right slot, he should be.

Back