• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Team Fortress 2

you have no clue how stupid that sounds to me.

here's a better solution.

make 5 alt accounts, and put their username/passwords in a text file.

idle in all of them.

if you get a good item (rare weapon) simply buy one item in the mann co store (be it a rocket jumper or a crate key), and trade all of the items for metal. this way, when your item drops are done for the week, you've still got X amount of accounts to get metal from.

instead of paying $2.50 for soem metal that will do you no good because metal's only good for trading anyway, and can easily be gotten (through above means)
The metal is for making hats silly

The metal is for making hats silly
jesus christ that sounds ********

unless you're doing it for the lulz, and want that thrill of "what am i going to get", there is no reason to craft a hat.

enter trade server, trade hat for 2 refined-ish. done. no random chance of a good/bad hat, get exactly what you want, cheaper than crafting.

not a single dime spent.

Funny, because every time I craft for a hat, luck strikes me and I get the one i want. i.e. Roosebelt (which is really a misc item).

Hay anyone looking for strange items? Cause I have a strange medigun... iono what I'd want for it, might even just accept a couple of the newer weapons I don't have.

I'm very lazy. This is how it affected me in TF2. I was too lazy to get 10 Pyro 'cheevs, so I just crafted the Backburner. I thought crafting was pretty cool. I tried again. Wasted a whole bunch of stuff for a Soldier weapon. Then I clicked craft. Rocket Jumper. :[

I'm very lazy. This is how it affected me in TF2. I was too lazy to get 10 Pyro 'cheevs, so I just crafted the Backburner. I thought crafting was pretty cool. I tried again. Wasted a whole bunch of stuff for a Soldier weapon. Then I clicked craft. Rocket Jumper. :[
Thats worth alot dude trade it.

also tf2 beta update

Pyro:
Flamethrower:
Damage increased 10%
Backburner:
Removed +10% damage bonus
Degreaser:
Added -10% damage
Removed -25% burn damage

If anyone has a strange scattergun im willing to give you a strange pistol for it

and im selling the wingstick or anger for the Trouble makers tosslecap

So yeah, all bought items now tradeable after a few days. Great idea. Anyway I think they're fixing it currently, they sent out a message saying item server would be down for about 10 minutes (knowing valve time they mean about one hour). Either way, crafted a #69 of the new spy specs a #80 virtual reality helmet for engie and uncrated the engie blueprints from the manncrate.

Would a Villain's Veil be a good trade for a Milk Man or Bonk Boy?
I'd say the Milk Man would be worth more as it's needed for the set bonus.
Most trades do come down to personal preference anyway. I mostly stick to 1 to 1 trades out of fairness.

Back