• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New RP idea- mini militia

I muttered a barely audible yes as my name was called. I just wanted to start fighting. A man ran past calling us fools. Who did he think he was? "Who do you think you are, calling us fools?" I frowned. "Oh, run? What do we do Gen? Shall we run?" The general scowled. "Do not address me in that manner. Yes, the soldier probably has a good reason for telling us to run, so yes. We shall run." I frowned at the answer. The most likely thing they were running away from was battle and that was what I wanted. These thought ran through my head before I remembered that I wasn't built for upfront combat. My time would come. They would all die by my hand eventually, but now was the time to do as the general said. "Kay boss. 'f you say so."

I followed reluctantly, turning back to see a girl talking to the other general, she looked friendly. Time was ticking on and I couldn't just run after a mad man into a massive jungle. I launched forward running towards the other troop on the beach. I tripped over the generals feet "ugh" I shouted. The general and the girl peered down at me...

"Heh. Der be kids trippin." I grinned at the boy on the floor. "Kissing the floor is unhygienic. I advise that you get up." I made no move to help him. Instead, I pulled out my pad. "What's your name?" He didn't appear to be a threat, just plain clumsy, but I needed names, just in case.

Last edited:
"Hugh" I said, brushing the dust off my back."Hugh Davies". I grinned, I noticed she had chosen the sniper class by looking at her sheet, the general gave me an odd look. I pulled a funny face at him and then turned back to the girl. "You allied?" I asked.

Name: Haise Sasaki (im sorry bambie)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Allies/Axis: Welll... he works for Axis, but he is currently pretending to be a Allies soldier, gathering intel for Axis
Class: Light (hopefully this is ok!)
Codename:CENTIPEDE Charlie-Echo-November-Tango-India-Papa-Echo-Delta-Echo
http://www.armyreal.com/images/ArmyAlphabet.jpg e.g: GWAGG golf-whiskey-alpha-golf-golf.)
Shipping/Pairing: Sure ;)
Backstory: When he was 18, he lost his memory in a freak accident. Axis took him in as a First Class agent, who is sent out to Allies to gather information. He often hides sweets in his pockets for SHIAKUMA, as she has a slight sweet tounge and works better with sugar. He doesn't remeber his previous life.
Personality: Haise is a self-contained, good-natured man who comes off as devoted and loyal. He is serious about his work, although he sometimes can be merciful. He is very co-operative.
Ref:
tumblr_nhnkmy2ovO1sidp8wo1_500.png

He doesn't have the black eye :)
untitled_drawing_by_xdarkivyx-d83z4fx.png

.:Haise:.
"Uwah....I'm a mess!" I shouted to noone in paticular as I looked into the mirror. I smothed out my two-tone hair and rubbed my red eye. God, why did I have it? I laughed slightly. "I can't even remember!" I looked over at my trench coat, and sighed. I didn't want to work for Allies-Axis's ideas were much better, but in a sense, I was working for Axis. I pulled on my black shirt, white tie, trench coat and trousers (I didn't bother to wear pajamas-waste of cloth.) and stepped out of my cabin....if you could even call the terrible hut a cabin. It was a warm day, too nice for our average warfare. I sighed, and walked out to the troops.
"Good morning..."

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is anyone going to bother posting?

I walked outside and smelled the fresh air.
"Ugh!" I said, "Another beautifull day to be fighting."
I walked to the troops.
"Hi again."
Annoyed again I went and sat on the cold stiff grass.

Last edited:
.:SHIAKUMA:.
"Lesi!" I barked as the girl as she sat on the grass.
"If you're gonna be that lazy, then I might as well kill you now! Get back to the training area!"

Right- I'm adding a new rule to keep the flow of the RP
If you haven't posted in 48 hours without a reason, you are kicked from the RP. If you have posted elsewhere on the forums, but not here, it is reduced to 24 hours.

(I'm confused who's talking to which team... Especially since the generals aren't actual characters... There shoyld be a way to tell thwm apart easily, like Axis typing in one colour and Allies in another or somethig?))

Last edited:
(I would post, but I have absolutely no clue what has been happening)

(Potentially read the posts...? Usually what I do)

(I dunno. SHIAKUMA is an actual leader, but I have to admit- I am a little confused at what Black Cat is doing :/ )

[I got confused to whether my actual character is the general or whether it was just an npc >.< sorry if I confused anyone else. I'll make my general's speech,actions etc. in a different colour]

(Potentially read the posts...? Usually what I do)

(I dunno. SHIAKUMA is an actual leader, but I have to admit- I am a little confused at what Black Cat is doing :/ )

(I have been reading the posts, but I simply just don't know what is really going on...?)

[Or how about you both use brackets to post? Because we allready agreed that?
Also, godmod management system is based on points. You get a point everytike you godmod, and three points and you're out.]

Back