• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆ Team Collectible Losers ☆ Lots of free items for Members! ☆

Username:Apollo1296
Favourite collectible: Yoshi Egg
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: Chocolate cake
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: Idk Leave me alone...
Why do you want to join the group? Because I want someone to bash me with a rock....

Username:Aali
Favourite collectible:pokeball
Collectible you're still salty about not getting:Choco cake
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?:I wanna resell for art money
Why do you want to join the group?:So I can be salty with fellow losers

Guess all people who play Mafia are either rude; ignorant; or just plain annoying then ;D

P.S. You're on the list too now

what do you got against us cellarians huh? we're trapped in there all day and this is how you treat us..

Username: Murabito.
Favourite collectible: tasty cake
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: peach
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: because they're expensive and I refuse to buy from people
Why do you want to join the group?: because cry is free and also because you spelled favorite incorrectly and I wanted to point that out

Username: JETIIIIX
Favourite collectible: Fruits (except the orange and pears) cakes and birthstones
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: MY PEACHES AND APPLES *****kkk
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: As we all do...Atleast once in our whole life we care for little things that even if they dont change anything in our life we still like it :v
Why do you want to join the group?: io k se, no soi 100tifiko xd #SpanishMemes2k16

add me please n.n

Last edited:
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: because they're expensive and I refuse to buy from people
Why do you want to join the group?: because cry is free and also because you spelled favorite incorrectly and I wanted to point that out

How is 'favourite' spelled incorrectly? Are you trollin' or you actually serious ouo

I'm not America gawddd!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is 'favourite' spelled incorrectly? Are you trollin' or you actually serious ouo

Lmao yeah idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's the American spelling (favorite) and the British (favourite) spelling I'm pretty sure

Yeah, but it doesn't mean I spelt it incorrectly

But whateverrr

Hey, Heyden, aren't you like Australian? How do you spell it there?

If you're not Australian, tell me anyway lmaoo

Back