• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆ Team Collectible Losers ☆ Lots of free items for Members! ☆

I didn't get anything, but what should I be disappointed about? A lot of others didn't get theirs.

Hey, friends, I'm your co-owner! Also, anyone who becomes a platinum member gets your choice of:

- 1 pokemon legend (non-event)(your choice) (I'll tell you if I have it or can get it)
- 1 pokemon with 5ivs (your choice!, just gimme time to breed it)
- 250,000 IGB
- 1 free hybrid (my choice)

Your welcome :) Just encouraging the member flow!

Limited time only!!!

Hey, friends, I'm your co-owner! Also, anyone who becomes a platinum member gets your choice of:

- 1 pokemon legend (non-event)(your choice) (I'll tell you if I have it or can get it)
- 1 pokemon with 5ivs (your choice!, just gimme time to breed it)
- 250,000 IGB
- 1 free hybrid (my choice)

Your welcome :) Just encouraging the member flow!

Limited time only!!!

O_O how do you get plat. m9?

O_O how do you get plat. m9?

Also, I donated 100 tbt xD. Soon to be more, I'll sell some junk stuff for donations!

Nightmares, please inform me of the people who become platinum members, I'll message them about their prize!

*Update* if you are a platinum member, please send me a VM with which prize you'd like to receive! Ty!

Oh, and if you donate 20TBT or more to the group, you'll receive a Cosmos Collectible :D

Last edited:
Back