☆ Team Collectible Losers ☆ Lots of free items for Members! ☆

Username:Apollo1296
Favourite collectible: Yoshi Egg
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: Chocolate cake
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: Idk Leave me alone...
Why do you want to join the group? Because I want someone to bash me with a rock....

Username:Aali
Favourite collectible:pokeball
Collectible you're still salty about not getting:Choco cake
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?:I wanna resell for art money
Why do you want to join the group?:So I can be salty with fellow losers

Guess all people who play Mafia are either rude; ignorant; or just plain annoying then ;D

P.S. You're on the list too now

what do you got against us cellarians huh? we're trapped in there all day and this is how you treat us..

Username: Murabito.
Favourite collectible: tasty cake
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: peach
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: because they're expensive and I refuse to buy from people
Why do you want to join the group?: because cry is free and also because you spelled favorite incorrectly and I wanted to point that out

Username: JETIIIIX
Favourite collectible: Fruits (except the orange and pears) cakes and birthstones
Collectible you're still salty about not getting: MY PEACHES AND APPLES *****kkk
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: As we all do...Atleast once in our whole life we care for little things that even if they dont change anything in our life we still like it :v
Why do you want to join the group?: io k se, no soi 100tifiko xd #SpanishMemes2k16

add me please n.n

Last edited:
Why do you like these expensive pixels so much?: because they're expensive and I refuse to buy from people
Why do you want to join the group?: because cry is free and also because you spelled favorite incorrectly and I wanted to point that out

How is 'favourite' spelled incorrectly? Are you trollin' or you actually serious ouo

I'm not America gawddd!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is 'favourite' spelled incorrectly? Are you trollin' or you actually serious ouo

Lmao yeah idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's the American spelling (favorite) and the British (favourite) spelling I'm pretty sure

Yeah, but it doesn't mean I spelt it incorrectly

But whateverrr

Hey, Heyden, aren't you like Australian? How do you spell it there?

If you're not Australian, tell me anyway lmaoo

Back