• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Anime & Manga!

omg can i join? my favorite anime right now is probably hunter x hunter (2011) or black butler? but i love so many more and choosing one is stressful :p

Yes, of course! AND YES, BLACK BUTLERRRRRRRRR

omg can i join? my favorite anime right now is probably hunter x hunter (2011) or black butler? but i love so many more and choosing one is stressful :p

They need to get another season of HxH out now, I've been waiting for almost a year! D:

They need to get another season of HxH out now, I've been waiting for almost a year! D:

i hardcore feel that...
but do you know if its likely for the manga to continue or for anything to happen with the show because i heard like a crap load of rumors but i dont know which things are actually thing but i need another season like now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, of course! AND YES, BLACK BUTLERRRRRRRRR

*CRIES BECAUSE BLACK BUTLER IS JUST SO AMAZING AND FDSALKJDFHDJL*

i hardcore feel that...
but do you know if its likely for the manga to continue or for anything to happen with the show because i heard like a crap load of rumors but i dont know which things are actually thing but i need another season like now

Well, I heard there were two more seasons coming before the anime actually closes, but I'm not too sure myself.

Well, I heard there were two more seasons coming before the anime actually closes, but I'm not too sure myself.

omg that would be so amazing! two more seasons would be beautiful :3 i just heard that if they did continue the anime it would be like a different show but idk its confusing

omg that would be so amazing! two more seasons would be beautiful :3 i just heard that if they did continue the anime it would be like a different show but idk its confusing

Well that's what Gintama did. They ended the season off at like 2012 and continued with a new anime... except all they did was add 2015 to the title. xD

season 2 was really bad tho, who's your favorite character?

shhhhh season 2 didn't exist

lol but omg my favorite would maybe beeeeeeee grell or ciel? i just really love grell how can you not :p but i really like ciel because his whole kinda revenge thing isn't treated as "revenge is bad and doesn't accomplish anything" because thats what every show does and instead it just kinda goes with it which makes me love ciel to sooooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well that's what Gintama did. They ended the season off at like 2012 and continued with a new anime... except all they did was add 2015 to the title. xD

oooooo I've never watched Gintama! i suppose i should tho cuz everyone seems to really like it :p

shhhhh season 2 didn't exist

lol but omg my favorite would maybe beeeeeeee grell or ciel? i just really love grell how can you not :p but i really like ciel because his whole kinda revenge thing isn't treated as "revenge is bad and doesn't accomplish anything" because thats what every show does and instead it just kinda goes with it which makes me love ciel to sooooo

GRELLE-CHAN!!!!!! shes just so amazing and awesome I ship grelle x bassy so hard XD

aa would i be able to join ?? i really love anime + manga *v*
i don't know if i could choose a favourite though !! i really love the art style of black butler, bleach + pandora hearts in the manga [perhaps not the anime ..]
and i love loads of anime such as magi, haikyuu, tsuritama, hyoka, darker than black, hunter x hunter + zankyou no terror
but loads more as well fhfhfh

[tbh i didn't know that pokemon counted as an anime lol]
[oM G yasss the undertaker's eyes <333]

[tbh i didn't know that pokemon counted as an anime lol]
[oM G yasss the undertaker's eyes <333]

it is an anime but its in the sht tier

nO youU cAnt touGh Him hes MinE.

*and yes you can join! n.n*

Mine would probably be Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan ;) usually I don't get into the stupidly mainstream stuff, but I do really like AoT because reasons. :3

I would love to join my favorite anime currently are
Angel Beats!
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Butler
Elfen Lied
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
Future Diary

Did I ever say there were too much groups? Forget that, I'm joining this!

My favourite anime is really a tie between Shiki and Denpa Teki na Kanojo. I'm really into the horror/thriller genre of anime and the genre in general. What I like about the series is that they both don't contain clich?s and that they stand on their own. Besides that I've a sick mind and I love some good gore in my series. (Yes, of course I watched Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou).
Besides this, I'm still pretty picky about my anime. My taste in anime and movies in general make that I find a rare chance of liking series from a specific genre.
Since I'm also on MAL and I'm discussing there this could be a good alternative if I've scrolled through all the threads on there.

I'm really into Gansta at the moment, it's new and you guys should check it out if you like gore and drama.
My favourites are also tokyo ghoul, cowboy bebop and samurai champloo. I've heard a lot about Gintama and I really wanna watch it when I have some time on my hands but school has consumed my life.

Back