• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
hint for egg 3
kidding but I'm seriously bad at identifying music :[

Hidden

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question time: Can I find eggs on a smartphone?

I'm currently browsing Bell Tree Forums on my iPhone. My iPad is broken, and I don't like using computers. But that makes my battery drain quicker.

Last edited:
I don't understand how this works at all. I haven't the slightest clue what I'm looking for :[

Where do I put the code I got? I'M SO CONFUSED I'M SORRRYYYYYYY

I'm not sure what I'm looking for when finding eggs. I know I'm supposed to look for the egg with the clues but how do they look? Are they super huge? Small and hidden? Do I get a big ass banner saying you found this page? I'm not sure what I'm looking for on a page...

This is a reminder to everyone that they should not post hints, here or anywhere! People found to be doing this may end up banned from the event and any eggs they've found removed.

Please play fair and don't post or discuss your guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back