• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Events: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats y'all!! Everyone's eggs were stunning!

Congratulations to all he winners! I had an amazing first Easter event! Thanks again to everyone who made this all happen :D

congrats to all winners and nominees!! this event was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed taking the time to paint my egg - i hope this will also be around for the next hunt!

This was really fun, the entries were so impressive. :)
Looking forward to seeing what next year holds!

congratulations!! thanks staff for organizing and holding such a fun event! :3

Congrats to everyone, the entries all looked really amazing!

This was a really great and fun event and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to all the staff members for organising it!

Congrats all ! The event looked like it was really fun, bummer I missed out ;w; !!

Congrats to the winners, well deserved! And thank you again, staff, for making this happen. I had fun :)

goodbye purple/pink username :'>

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats to all winners and nominees!! this event was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed taking the time to paint my egg - i hope this will also be around for the next hunt!

Same here! I hope this becomes an annual thing <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back