• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Events: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats y'all!! Everyone's eggs were stunning!

Congratulations to all he winners! I had an amazing first Easter event! Thanks again to everyone who made this all happen :D

congrats to all winners and nominees!! this event was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed taking the time to paint my egg - i hope this will also be around for the next hunt!

This was really fun, the entries were so impressive. :)
Looking forward to seeing what next year holds!

congratulations!! thanks staff for organizing and holding such a fun event! :3

Congrats to everyone, the entries all looked really amazing!

This was a really great and fun event and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to all the staff members for organising it!

Congrats all ! The event looked like it was really fun, bummer I missed out ;w; !!

Congrats to the winners, well deserved! And thank you again, staff, for making this happen. I had fun :)

goodbye purple/pink username :'>

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats to all winners and nominees!! this event was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed taking the time to paint my egg - i hope this will also be around for the next hunt!

Same here! I hope this becomes an annual thing <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back